these are the nuts
Yep. I'll see what I can do, Volvi. I don't know these guys and I don't trust them as far as I can kick them. ref the email I just sent you. I have a lot of good folks willing to cut us a deal on kit. I'll write another post later and show you what I know about gloves. Just got to find the post.
I'm interested in a pair.

Is there anyone else out there interested?

Can you figure out Ebay buying? (Fugged if I can)
I've never bought of them, and am not interested in joining...

Can you help Volvi?

Cheers, Phil.
My favourite thing about this is that I can see Volvi wearing one and taking photos with the other. I bet the whole time he was making 'mmmmmm' noises as he admired himself.

How the hell are you going to concentrate with those things on Volvi! You'll be too busy looking at them to watch the road.
yea Phil am working behind the scenes with Glen, Im still after a jacket and short gloves tho doubt I'll ever find short gloves in black. Im telling you now anyone want black theyre like needles in a haystack, blues shud be no prob and I think Phil wud want blues anyway.

Hehe Heidi yup pretty much, theyre very 'showy' almost embarassingly so, but truly theyre a work of art. mind you if I was riding Phils C90 Id be doubly embarassed to wear them but on the copper bus no problemo.

Yesterday a friend whos hands are bigger then mine, he couldnt even get into the gloves and theyre XXL So beware theyre a generally smaller fit ie go for next size your normally used to. I normally go for XL but now Im not sure id even get into them so the XXL fits fine.

Anyone getting a pair on theyre own bat give us an update ie putting heads together may be the way to go. Id like Glen to organise an order but hes gotta make a some bucks on them to dont forget.
Damn Volvi, they are very schmick indeed. If you and glen manage to scrounge up some more let me know since I now need to replace all my gear.
I guess we should get some numbers together. Not really that worried about a profit, more worried about losing cash with bad size guesses and so forth. It's not like we can return them. I have a dirty secret, in the warm months I wear a pair of Fox winter weight off-roads in black. They are tops, been doing it for a few years now.
Put me down for the Black XXL.

Lock it in!

If I'm unhappy? BAD LUCK! I were the cost and the gloves.

The End.

P.S. Ease up on the C90 Volvi... Edited by: GDYUP  at: 26/10/06 18:42
Gold / Black Icon, interested
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
ditto, there are a few still on Ebay, but not for that price
I like those as well.
I just picked up a set of AGV Hayabusa gloves from the States for $70AU shipped.
www.oneidasuzuki.com/stor...glove.html
Dangle a bit of bling & "POW" like long lining for tuna

You could always re use them for lures when they fall apart
you should get a set to go with your new jacket(blue of course)
The Phantom is back !
I've got a pair already.........had em for years.......chromies.... too

I'm keeping that red jacket to annoy ya's all
Thank god noone turns up to Cleos anyway.
Could you imagine us all wearing the same gold gloves...

And good on ya Rev... fuckemall that's what I say!

Sorry Mr V.
Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,Photography, Bullshit Artist!

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1968Edited by: Djpete  at: 26/10/06 23:26