these are the nuts
Ok Ive been following these 'bling' gloves a few years now, always wanted but never did till now. These are frakin incredible, not just its looks but even the way its made. Its simply awesome. I aint never seen let alone owned a pr of gloves like these. They are known as Icon Bling. Blue ones are readily available by the hundreds and now cheap on closeout, just search on Ebay for Icon Bling. But Black are very hard to find and rarely do they come up for sale. I got these for US$85 + 14 post (an exceptional price). They are XXL I normally go for XL but went for these as only ones available. And they fit great tho touch long in the fingers. Icon are known to be bit smaller so generall get the next size up.

Ok here are some pics - salvate on 24k bling;

careful Volvi Simmo will want some Regards Rob

never argue with a fool he will just drag you down to his level and he will beat you with experience
MMMMM I'm of to E Bay
They look Copper
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
yep might have to get a pair look good for smashing mirors on car that pull out on you THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Franko has a pair of these in stainless steel. I wonder if I could chrome them?

I think he paid a few hundred for them though...
"sometimes crime does pay"
Pretty similar to these Volvi,only $69 from here too.
Ebay

thats how ya post a link Edited by: Volvi  at: 25/10/06 23:03
Don't forget the Bling Jacket to go with it

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
Good on ya Rob, how could you know
Cheers Robert
So Volvi, when does the ROLLERBALL season commence?

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Oh man,
they are so flash I wouldn't have to change hands.
yup rod similar I wonder who copied who. icon bling has been out about 2+ yrs. I have to say one has to handle them to see how well theyre made, there are quite a few layers in the gloves the pics dont do them justice. also guys theirs the short pair, but I havent found 1 pr in black, plenty in blue.

yea simmo have my eyes on a jac, frat publicising bling here does that mean I wont find one now? I have difficulties buying from overseas ie paypal credit card etc. Yo Glen, maybe if enough guys here want you can arrange a group buy of bling? thats if others are interested.

oh btw, the gloves came with a label showing leather to be from Pittards, www.pittardsleather.com dont know anything about them but thought worth a mention.
POWER RANGERS ARE GO !!!!!!!!! Cheers,
Holge
Judge Dredd wore those gloves in the movie. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
mmhh, mmmhhh. I love the bling range Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte