Is it just me??
Is it just me, or does DJ's stupid friggin dancing dickhead in a bear suit annoy everyone else? I probably shouldn't have said anything and he would have changed it in a coupla days, BUT I CANNOT STAND THE DAMN THING!!!! - Please change it Pete ol buddy ol pal!! - carn!!

if a lil pissy teddy bear is annoying you I think you need some beers leave the teddy alone m8ee it is Dj's fetish let him have it Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

I Am Not Racist I Hate Everyone Equally

Yeah, I shouldn't have said anything. Stoopid dancing bear will be there all bloody year now he knows it upsets me.

Good advice Bill, - I'm goin for a beer.
I like the bear.
I like Bill's little pisser too.

(here we go... all the gay jokes on the way...)
Pan I might only have a lil pisser but I tell ya something for nothing you sure as hell are gonna feel it with 115kgs pushing it Regards Bill

Bill must be a fat arse, 115 kgs .Not to many ladder jobs ey Bill. Arrr I'm sorry Bill,, I KNOW,, you go to the gym and your'e all muscle. Cheers,
Kawasuki
Where's your little pisser gone Bill?
Not using him anymore?
m8ee
If enough complain I may remove it.
But hey that suit cost me 300 bucks and the dancing lessons took years of hard work...I won't give it up in a hurry.
Cheers,
Pete
djpete@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
Photography, Bullshit Artist!
I understand mate, you gotta protect your investment. I think you got had with the dancing lessons though!!

Na pan not using him anymore I got sick of Dj's whinging about bandwith it was useing I should put up this one instead

Regards Bill

Bill,
Please go back to the bouncy boob chick.
It was her that attracted my attention when I first visited the site.

Rgds BUSGO
I never did complain about it Mr Bill!
I liked it too!
Bring back da pisser... Cheers,
Pete
djpete@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
Photography, Bullshit Artist!
Yeah better than the Shitter!
Bring backs the BOOBS ! Every ten seconds, somewhere on this earth,there is a woman giving birth to a child.She must be found and stopped
Think I prefer the pisser or the boobs to Evil's latest face