Re-maping
G'day, looking to get a new exhaust, i know i will need to re map the computer, was wondering how much this would cost, and can you do it to a standard computer....

Cheers:

Nick....
The cost will depend on where you take it Nick, and yes they can remap your stock computer.
mate if your in victoria i can recomend Ron at balls performance in sunshine worth a call if nothing as Ron will give you some good advice.
regards
Busa
Im in sydney mate, but thanks for the sujestion, can anyone recomend a good place in sydney to go to and a rough estimate of a price....

Cheers:

Nick....
Come to our coffee meet next Tuesday night at Penrith and/or to the drags on Wednesday and you'll get lots of advice on where to take it.

I take mine to Col at 10/10ths
He's at Warwick Farm
(02) 9602 9714

He's not cheap, but he knows more about Busas than anyone else I've heard of and the bike always runs great after he's serviced it.
"sometimes crime does pay"
Not cheap, well tell us what it cost,saves a phone call. Cheers,
Kawasuki
PM me for a price Ray
Pan that is the funniest comeback I have seen for ages. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
I've been going to 10 10th's too,

I've found Colin to have pretty good pirces, and he's an orsum guy. Always to helpful with questions.

I got a full race Akrapovic exhaust, modifyed air box, re- mapping and dinoed before and after for a little under 3K.

I was quoted $ 2,800 just for the exhuse from another place. no fitting or tuning.

So as I said, I think 10 10th's is great.

Also what's the go with Tuesday night coffee?
Every one invited?

Ash

Nah Ash, only people that use Col are invited... others can come along but have to sit at the cafe across the road...

( joke!!!)
"sometimes crime does pay"
I'm off to visit Col on 10 November. I think he is TOPS! I can't wait, it will feel like a brand new bike!
f*** off Bruce,no more specials for u U westy Cheers,
Kawasuki
Nick

My experiences with Col at 10/10th's and my 01 model:

1). I didn't listen to Col and my bike stuttered around town in top gear at light throttle thanks to Akropovic pipe and small airbox mod. Bloody annoying when you commute to work and back most days but not so bad for a weekend warrior.

2). I listened to Col and got him to fit a modded GPS and re-map. Runs smoother than stock and pulls cleaner and harder throughout the rev range, no bullshit.

Moral: The man knows his shit, listen to him.

You could of course fit a power commander module and remap to get the fuelling spot on and that will typically set you back over a grand. I'm very happy with my setup and it cost less than $400 and the top speed limiter is gone.
+1
You get what you pay for and Col gives you value for money, people ride from interstate just to have him fettle their bike. There must be similar people in Sydney that also provide great service and know their busa's, but I have been to Col's several times now and have no desire to try anyone else.

Ray pm me for a reply.... actually dont bother... get f****d Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
I think Cole is the man to talk to; I just got mine back from him and very happy with the result. I posted this in the tec section but here it is again, his tuning work gives a good spread of power and most of all it makes the use of all that power seamless. The work should run you around the $3-400 mark

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!