Hi all, new here
Quote:isn't she pretty

Yeh, that kick stand looks like it's in mint condition!
Geez....when I joined all those years ago no one gave a fat rat's arse...........

Wonder why that was.......hmmmm

You blokes are amazing, but you need help

Well I must say that it hurts me to see that I was left of the list of females on this site.

Well after all I am only the owner of the fastest and quickest Hayabusa in Australia.

7.76 @ 194.89

Cheers Dee
Sorry Big Boss Dee amd many other Lurkers
Second back up rider of the fastest and quickest Hayabusa in Australia.

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
Yep sorry DEE.
You can slap me on the wrist next time I see you at WSID.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Spot on Rev....
I was ignored for the the first 3 months.. ..come to think of it I still am...

Welcome to the Club PA.
Enjoy the trip... Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!
Look on the bright side DJ your not ignored as much as we do it to Pan, on Latte nights we make him sit next door or across the road where the Red & Blacks are out of site
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
lol
Yeah well just wondering if I came in here in a nice dress and called myself Pinky...would I then get the attention ???
It's not right I say.
Prejuduced with a capitol ...whatever it starts with... Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!
Bruce showed up to one of our latte meetings wearing a dress and asked us to call him pinky, but it didn't work for him!

"sometimes crime does pay"
Pan are you forgetting how Big Bruce is, RIP mate you know your not allowed to talk about that night
Cheers Robert
I didn't say Bruce. Did I?
Oh no, the voices... the voices... make them stop... they are controlling me again.... aaaaaaah

(everyone except Bruce scroll down)

(there, that ought to convince Bruce it wasn't really me)

"sometimes crime does pay"
Its not going to work, me-thinks you are dead meat, think we better get back to the Sydney thread where we belong
Cheers Robert
Hi Pan.
I'm flying home next weekend for a couple of days R&R .

That gives your wife a week to learn CPR Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
Hey ! Whats this pink dress bit Pete? I came in here with my leather jacket and helmet, albeit pink

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I was told you bunch are a freindly lot Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte
whos friendly? but hi Dirty Dan For Life