Bruddy 'Ell fuel prices
went to fill up $29.50 for 20.08IL @146.9 BP Ultimate, yea Ultimate price, theyre now 10c more then regular used to be 7c more.

Hate to think what you SUV guys are paying. Government must be making a killing too with around 50% taxes.
Get used to it Volvi

The movers & shakers on Wall St reckon they've factored $100 US a barrel in the near future & all will be well economy wise, but anything above that & all bets are off

Saw your bike parked outside the Aprilia shop, getting a valuation

Looked like you were heading for the Kwaka shop when I saw you
valuation hehe hardly. that shop gets emptier by the year. havent been to eliz st. maybe 2 yrs thought bout time i checked it out and do the rounds. noticed quincy's no longer there. all in all same ol same ol, boring actually if your not looking for another bike. i had a good perve on your bike, very nice, nice specimen and a fellow original unlike all the pretenders thereafter. guess it'll be another 2 yrs before I visit again.
Volvi, quincys has just moved around the corner into an alley, where he can sell his dodgy wares..
But on the fuel prices I can tell you that Maggot, DJ and I paid $1.57 for premium in Lorne last weekend. Cheers,
Holge
Been putting in $30 every 2 days for a while now!

That's $135 a week just to commute!

Then there's the tyres, insurance and all the other sundries...............

Is it worth it? Back to you

Worth it

No....but you won't find cheaper than where we live

I topped up the van today with LPG........44.7 c per litre

How long before they screw that as well

Capitalist pig bastards

Of course it's worth it!!!

But with the club news that just broke today I'm not so sure...

RIP DB
Had to laugh at Howards $1.20 comment today, won't be long before we are all looking back at the good old day's when petrol was $1.46 a litre.

Maybe Howard has never heard the phrase "Peak Oil" and still believes in some amazing alternative yet to be discovered.

Cheers,
Dave

Was there last week for the first time in a long time.

The girl in Peter Steven's upstairs cafe makes one hell of a good choccie milkshake!!!
Quote:Been putting in $30 every 2 days for a while now!
Well imagine if you were running one of those gas guzzlers.
Its not the phantom anymore,its the urban assault legend!
gdyup i think its time to park the busa and use your other beast for comuting just to that fuel comes back to $1.20

Thats the same colour as my bus.
But my bus holds nearly 600litres.
I've been crying for over 12 months now!
-and not because the busa is under cover in the shed

I think Yankee Johnny Poodle is speaking out of a hole in his arse when he says that petrol prices will come back towards $1.20 per litre. His paltry tax cuts have all but dissapeared, eaten up by interest rate rises and higher fuel costs. It's not the gas guzzling 4WD drivers feeling it now, it's mum and dad Australians in their falcadores that will be feeling it. The bloody Magna (The 2000 VRX, not the previous racing Magna) cost $80 to fill the other day.

The dumb thing is diesel is dearer, but is much less refined, esp in Australia. The chem eng in me can tell you that petrol comes off the Hydrolytic Cracking Tower at about the 14th tap whereas diesel comes off at the 4th tap in Australia, or the 5th tap if you want quality. The future for more economical motors and alternative fuels is things like biodiesel.

Cant imagine a diesel busa though Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
yep.. it's terrible the prices... I'm gunna start riding my push bike to work soon... I run my Falcon on gas and it costs me about $30 to fill ... not too bad... i'll never put fuel in now but.. Cheers.Grantwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au
Mrs Tony here
If prices don't come down this could be Mr Tony