purple paint code
Anyone know the paint code of a purple busa or even vin/chassis no.My red 05 needs a face lift ! Thanks to anyone that can help.
John... I'm not sure what the code is... but many here will applaud your decision !

Of course, others will wait for you in dark alleys... but don't sweat it... (they're called pan, bandit, busgo, ruff and a few others)

(I have to know... are you serious or is this the biggest and best red/black shit stir of the century ??)

If this is a legit request, my apologies for the

Otherwise, if its a shit stir...

The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
G'day John. It will need to be seconded but I reckon the code you are after is 'Plum Purple - code YAT'. That is a 2004 code but I'm not 100% on tonal change in that period.
The latte` red as FF1. calls it ,still hasn`t grown on me and l want something different ! The last straw was when someone asked me how much cheaper was the red one over the black/silver ? Sorry Pan!
The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
That's it! The red busa brigade are sick of u mexicans bending us over (sorry Pan) about the colour of our machines!

What u fail to see is that Johnm doesn't rate copper,black,silver and blue busa's - no doubt he knows a good bike when he rides one

mate just paint it the '99 red it's a much nicer shade!

There - feel better now

Ruffy
Paint it Copper Son
Check out the holden crewman puple very very close
Cas has painted his with it
Try Colour Rite, its it is in US of A
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just all poor slow copies !!!!!