Wave discs... other discs... best stopping
Just been reading info at hayabusa.org re wave rotors.
Most blokes said that they are ok for the road but one managed to overheat & warp Galfers on the track from repeated hard braking Hard on pads too

Another guy had a photo of the ultimate Busa set up, Brembo calipers & non wave discs which looked massive making the front wheel look almost solid <i></i>
Didnt i say brembos earlier in this post? <i></i>
I got a few details on Brembos for the old bike as the brakes were a bit wooden, fixed that with HH pads though. Brembos are so costly, $538 per rotor, a little more per caliper and tyen you have to get someone to fabricate an adaptor to get the calper on.

Braided lines and HH pads are much less trouble methinks.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
<i></i>
Max what about the Brembo kit
calipers
rotors
lines
master cylinder
and al brackets
around $1300 US
Have you seen this kit? <i></i>
No I haven't seen that kit around but Ihd just started looking
when I had my prang. $13 US would have to translate to 17 or 18 Aussie wouldn't it?

Jeff Wallace put the most incredible brakes on his Bus when he was building it a few years ago, the rotors were just a little less in diameter than the rims and looked really trick.
Cost would have been awesome.

Where is that kit coming from bloke? When I made enquiries
with Brembo here (can't remember the importers id) they
advised that brackets and such ould have to be made
externally.

Cheers

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
<i></i>
Throwdown !!! That gave me a good laugh that !! LOL !!!

<i></i>
I'm disappointed that this thread seems to have diminished into nothing... <i></i>
Bit like our ride days hey Dee! <i></i>
Founf some (brakes)
<i></i>
Sorry the ones in the first reply are iron rotors are full floating and these are S/S full floaters
<i></i>
Better pic I hope of the iron rotors
<i></i>
Can't link to webshots... <i></i>
www.yoyodyneti.com <i></i>
I just hit were the pic should be and get properties right click and copy then put it on the address http:and hit enter then it comes up or go to Braketech.com. I will be the distributor for these high class rotors at a price you could afford, I will be getting some sent out for testing on a couple of race bikes and of course my own, to see how they stack up against the opposition, the owner of the company assures me they are as good as brembo, braking,ap and galfer etc. <i></i>