Chrome Levers.. Ping Pan.
Heya Pan..

heres a pic. of the levers we'll chat'n about..

These are always in stock.. and chrome plated too.

$39+ postage (RRP$55+postage)

fitted to my busa...

Cheers.GrantKING OF 'STEALTH' BLINGwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au <i>Edited by: MacBusa at: 23/9/06 2:45 pm
</i>
while were on the subject of levers..

Carbon style design.

$30 + postage in stock all the time.

Cheers.GrantKING OF 'STEALTH' BLINGwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au <i></i>
ermm what the carbon style made of? <i></i>
They are a std lever (like the chrome ones) that are covered in a type of glossy finish.

Not sure how they get that design, but if you drop one on concrete it will chip.. so i found out..

Cheers.GrantKING OF 'STEALTH' BLINGwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au <i></i>
Woo hoo. I can reply to your posts... finally.
Send 'em through when you get 'em Grant...

"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
i'll combine postage it with that bling wave rotor.

These levers are always in stock. New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Bling&nbsp;www.blingpartsaustralia.com.au<i></i>
GET STUFFED! I paid $60 for a clutch lever only that ACTION ripped off another Suzuki and it doesn't even FIT! Are these adjustable Grant? I need to pull them a little closer for girl hands.

I'd love a set if they are adjustable, the bodgy one I've got is too far out. Makes launches interesting.

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
yep, there adjustable.

$60 for a single lever... New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Bling&nbsp;www.blingpartsaustralia.com.au<i></i>
The guy was new, I don't think he fully realised who he was dealing with. Doesn't he KNOW about the 'Heidi discount'?

I'd love a pair. Email me your details and I'll direct deposit the money if that suits you. I'm off work tomorrow, but will deposit the money Friday.

I can't believe how badly I got shafted. ACTION has a reputation for that, but usually I am exempt. f***kers. I'm going home via Mitchell with a brick in my pocket. <i></i>
Hey Grant, if it saves postage for Heidi and she doesn't mind, send 'em down with my stuff as I'll be seeing her at the drags, Kiama, etc...
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
yep.. for sure.. if hiedi wants a set, i'll put a pair in as well.
New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Bling&nbsp;www.blingpartsaustralia.com.au<i></i>
How would you like me to get you the money Grant? I am happy to direct deposit. Email me details if you want. <i></i>
A pair of the carbon fibre levers for me please Very Happy email me rey@clubimate.com. Let me know how you want payment. <i></i>
Don't forget me, am happy to direct deposit. <i></i>
got mine today, look sweet on compared to the stockies, cheers
rob expect the unexpected!<i></i>