What would you pay
whats a complet system high mount HMF whith carbon cans worth <i></i>
Around $2100AU for the HMF and $1650 for the hi/mount all titanium 4in1 system (Ti Force) Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Thanks for that but witch figure did you pull out of your ass $1950 or $2100 <i></i>
All depends on the US$ I think the last figure i got out of my arse was .792cents in the US$ now its .759 there is about 100-125$ diff. And there is no GST on that price. By the way I dont have a ass.. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Quote:By the way I dont have a ass..
Ray is such a tightass that it healed up

Yes Ray I will be at Jindy - gay boy. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
f*** nos I've got Velocity
<i></i>
Rates at the moment are 80.7 cents so you are way of the mark so you may put that in your arse <i></i>
Lets see
www.x-rates.com/calculator.html
And i think they take a extra .1c off for transfere,If u get .80 exchange please give me his name or there name. Then u will save $100 or so. And I think u ment "way OFF the mark" Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
so you are saying $2365 man way of 3cents in the dollar for that amount doesnt add up to $125 .I will go with the guy dellivered to my door $2000 anybody else want one <i></i>
No I said $2100 but to anyone else $1850AU. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Go for it harley.Have fun lining them up. <i></i>
The high mounts are easy peasy aren't they Ruffy? Almost as easy as rewiring your rear end. I guess it can get tricky if you are trying to reach it with a shifter taped on the end of a broom handle from a hot-tub. You get extra points for that. <i></i>
Still plucking figures out of your ass. <i></i>