"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
I work in Redfern. No worries. Mostly trendy people and uni students...

When are you here?
"sometimes crime does pay"
Just dropped in to say....

2000 ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Astro I have your package in my house, (Ruffy left them there)
Q 1 What is the best colour bike Busa's came out in
Q 2 What is the fastest one
Q 3 Who is the nicest person on this site

One incorrect answer will end up in tears for you my friend

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
Geeze.... I'll have to think....

1) Black / Purple (but maybe Red/Black after that)
2) Fat Busa Racing I believe
3) Aww.. I don't want to go showing favoritism... shit man, this is a hard one... but I have to answer right ? Hmmm.... ummmm... hmmmm.... the nicest person on this site... is... ummmm.... a tie between M8EE and Ruffy for all the assists they gave me when I was transporting Astrobusa MkII down from Bourke.

Wow... you make it really tough simmo ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Hey Simmo, when you put those Staintunes on eBay are you going to list them on this site as well?
Astro incorrect, hard luck
Pan Just E-bay now

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
Yes, I've done a fair bit of eBaying over the last couple of years, quite effective really.... but I prefer to sell rather than buy there. Some bastard always outbids me with 6 seconds to go. Bloody hate that. Obviously there are some monitoring programs I've not come across that provide this service. Makes the process a bit unfair - but every once in a while you get lucky.

The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Quote:Staintunes on eBay
Astro have you seen them yet , I found some a bloke by the name of John left them at my place
Cheers Robert
Sorry simmo... Ruffy already called to say the cans are at his place. I thought I'd let you have your fun a little longer though.

The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
But I only had them droped off today
Cheers Robert
Thanks for organising that Simmo - Astro's as happy as a dog with two dicks.... err cans

Astro - stop polishing or they'll fall off

Ruffy

Edited by: RuffRed at: 30/11/06 21:08
I had faith in you simmo. Never doubted that deep down you are an all round nice bloke.

Thanks for arranging to drop 'em over to Johns... you're a champ !

See you 1pm Saturday Ruffy for the swap over. I'm gonna dance my favorite dance... the "Staintune Can Can"

Polishing ? That what you call it ? And you had a go at me about calling something else "Tidying Up" ??? The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... RobEdited by: AstroBusa at: 30/11/06 21:26
Are you Polishing yet Astro
Cheers Robert
hi Sydney people
i checked the weather on the net. looking good in Sydney now
freezing here. i have to put my bike in storage for the winter soon... Dorothy
Hi Doc
We have had a week of to hot to ride weather here
buts its all good now, bring you and the bike over to the land of OZ for your winter,
Cheers Robert