"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Pan I think you may have to turn the bolt around you nut !!!
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
Give us a ring Pan I'll fill you in on 9 sec secrets!

Heidi, all is good like Dee says we will dot the i's and cross the t's, and the bike is yours for the night!

Leonard.
Thanks Leonard .

Thanks for nothing Simmo .

PS: Simmo, how was your break?
"sometimes crime does pay"
Great Great Pan
Kawa thanks for the package
At first I thought it was a stich up, small light empty bloody box, then and how the f" they do that
3 hours later I'm away, I went for a test spin tonight got some tuning to do now Son.....

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!Edited by: simmo at: 17/10/06 20:52
Does that mean you got something to sell now?
Yep what do you want to buy
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
Nuffin.
Just thinking out loud.

Astor have had my rear footpegs for 3 months!
I soke to Paula last week and she said they'd get onto it. I spoke to her yesterday and she said, "but we've been really busy!" and will call me when they are done.

I've got a few little bits to chrome but I'm tempted to try someone else as I keep having bad luck there!

Any chance you can get that swingarm there by Friday? I may be able to drop in on Friday arvo..

Quote:I soke to Paula last week
Try speaking to Her not
Quote:Any chance you can get that swingarm there by Friday? I'll put in my car tomorrow and get it droped off for you somewhere
Cheers Robert
"soke..."

I've learnt bad habits from you fellas at our spannering sessions...

I'm at home tomorrow morning, but if they want to drop it off at Astor it's probably good too...

Thanks
swingarm 9.30 am ish del tomorrow
Cheers Robert
Gee pan.... this seems to have been going on since Adam was a boy. I guess if the finish is top quality it makes up for the delay though. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
The finish is not bad Astro. Depend if you're a perfectionist or not. I'm okay with the finish, but it ain't perfect.

Simmo, THANKS!
Hey, have you got your bike tuned yet?
Where did you do it?
yep sort of simmo's workshop and pc2 turning, tossed in Bruce's old map, its going heaps better down low now, that will do for now
Cheers Robert
What do you think and can you spot Pan, Hee Hee

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!Edited by: simmo at: 26/10/06 20:04