"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Excellent...

(now to think of something smart to say myself... ...hmmmm, maybe check this post again in 6 months...)
"sometimes crime does pay"
The only black food that eases the digestive system I can think of is 'LICORICE'.

How's that?

Astro, I think blueberrys are more your Black/Blue then the silver blue..... AND no, I'm not getting as much riding in as the old bones are used to.
AND, HEY, the boss sets the fees, I don't get anything near them biccies in this job.

Regards
BUSGO
I think the code should be more like

Red Bull

lets face it it just looks like the can and it goes, just like a jet fighter!!!!
It gives you wings
Blue Thunder!!!!

Andrew :)

Blue and Silver Bling the Best thing!!!!!Edited by: andycool  at: 29/7/06 3:42 am
Good, I said I would be around tomorrow to take him for a double on mine for some reason he's not real keen
Don't think I'll give him a run on mine just yet
Its good to see the Kids had a good time
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow copies !!!!!Edited by: simmo at: 30/7/06 10:31 pm
Just picked up the Lad from hospital (5 hours all up), ended up with broken collar bone, they put a neck brace on him and wanted to send him by ambulance to Nepean for x-rays on his neck 3 minutes he ripped it of and told them to F'off its not my neck its my collar bone, he's all pepped up from two hits of morphine so he is in great sprit at the moment, but he's was worrying about if the bike is ok.
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow copies !!!!!
Thats a relief Rob glad he is ok.
Bike is fine bent brake lever and handlebars - chook chasers seem to handle the odd off better than a busa.

Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
Mine to thanks for a good day Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
No worries anytime, off for some ZZZ now some of us have to go to work tomorrow
ps one less Driver, more OT for me, that means more Copper Bling
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow copies !!!!!
You mercenary bastard, so it was you that rigged the front brake. Oh well if it's in the name of more bling then you are excused. After all the end justifies the means. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
I got all the rest of my Copper Bling bling back yesterday I got home from Melbourne at 10pm last night then stayed up untill after midnight putting it back together (it turned into a 21 hour day for me) knocked off work at 1pm and went for a test ride to try the new bling out, now its going to be at least .031better down the strip (better get ready to pay up chum)
I also now why the Mexicans don't ride F**k its cold down there I'm sure it was going to snow.
Cheers Robert
Cant wait to see it mate I'll have to park mine away from yours so it even gets a looker.

Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
Don't know about that but I hope on Sunday there is some good Lookers their
Cheers Robert
I can't believe Dirtbags is gone. I hadn't met him but I know some up here in Sydney had.

Let's be extra careful out there fellas... We've been very "fortunate" in Sydney for a couple of years now and haven't had a fatality.
+ 1 The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Ditto
Cheers Robert