"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Panthers are only good at 60 footers though.
Eels will have the best ET in November though!
Guys.... less only 24 more posts and we hit 1000 !!

Oh... and the Tigers are gonna hang you both out to dry, so lets not even get started on NRL ! Now, that might sound like I'm being overly optimistic - and I am. But I was born and bred in Balmain (within metres of the Balmain Leagues club) and I just have to stay loyal.

In actual fact, we only want to win the comp every 20 years or so. We are simple people with relatively low NRL expectations. We beat crap out of everyone last year. Thats enough to last for another 19 years. As long as we beat St. George on a regular basis, I'm happy.

Go the Tigers ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Go the Eels...
So when are you starting the footy thread Simmo?
"riding, not posting... as much"
After a great weekend at Heidi's in the Act
Anyone want to have a club meet/piss up west of Sydney
may be Blacktown Workers Bruce lives up the road or some where else, what do you think troops, any ideas
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!
Hey can I come? I have no bathroom so I'm open to offers.

HANG ON, I've just seen your emoticon. If you are doing THAT I'm not in! I have no desire to see all of your chests.
I'm sure you'd be most welcome Heidi.... and never fear, the guys will keep their clothes on. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Blacktown Workers Club sounds good.

Visitors might prefer the city lights and harbour though, so we could meet and have a drink at the Opera House or The Rocks (costs abit more than Blacktown though).

There are also a few nice places/clubs along the water, like Drummoyne Sailing Club, St.George Rowers Club and many more...

Options, options, options...
What about something more central, like the Lone Star on King Georges Rd, just past the Flemington markets and Rookwood (cant think of the suburb ... not coming to mind... sorry). Good central venue though... on the way from ACT and central for the rest of us. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Smokers would have to go outside, but otherwise should be good. Not much else to see around though. It's Chullora, I think. Kinda ugly suburb.

Anything by the water at Homebush area?

Quote:Anything by the water at Homebush area?

Yep - TOXIC FISH.....
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Some of us want a or 50
Richmond has a good club and a free bus, I have lock up parking at my place and can make heaps of spare bed spaces.
Or Panthers at Penrith has a huge club but its a taxi job.

Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!
Not much else to see in Richmond except redneck types like you, Simmo, but I'm happy to travel out to the sticks...

Seriously though, just post a venue (address), date and time and see who responds...
Did I miss the date for this extravaganza or hasn't one been posted yet ?

Why don't we make it fair and meet half way ? How about an overnighter in Bowral or Mittagong ? Just about as far as Panthers country for me.

Ok.... me shutting up now. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob