"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Realistically Viccy people should have the blingiest bikes in OZ cause they can never actually ride them Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest
The weather tonight Guys?? Bloody great we are NSW members dude

geez m8ee pity you trashed your bike back to joggers for you for a while son

Bill you should know better we are about the only club members who get out for a ride drags Latte together around here most of the time

as for joing out BIG club sorry Guys you are way to far away, but I guess you if you get your own bikes on the road may be you could start your own.

that should be enough bate out for now

Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au
Edited by: simmo at: 17/11/05 8:33 pm
Anyone need any crimes comitted. I got no f*&^ing fingerprints left after 2 days with the wet and dry. And thats only for 2 bits about 18 left to go Bruce

See here, young man, from Walgett to the sea,
From Conroy’s Gap to Castlereagh, there’s none can ride like me.

We DO ride, but sometimes it's nice to polish...

"sometimes, crime does pay"

Employee of the Year
Easyrider Imports

Bruce the job that big
can you do mine too
what if you had it sand blasted first would that help
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
Yeah sand blast it Simmo. Can we test it on the copper piece of shit first straight down the throttle bodies. That's gotta be good for 5hp, we could call it the sand mod.

Now, Simmo, and BBQ. This BIG name is absolutely stupid. We are men, we ride the fastest bike on the planet, we pour scorn on lesser mortals and we SHAG anything that looks good. As they say "if it moves SHAG it, if it doesnt, kick it until it does". And NO is considered to be playing hard to get and is essential to good foreplay.

Now if you guys want to be part of this thing, be real men. BIG is what transvestites in Kings Cross dream about. BIG is something that you aspire to when you are 15yrs old and you have the sexiest girl in school around the back of the bike shed, you flop it out and she laughs. (And before you say "Did that happen to you, the answer was yes, but then I flipped her over and went for the Mastercard Moment and wiped that smile off her face) And who are you going to satisfy with that.

But if you are a SHAG then you are the bloke that has the fast bike, the leather suit, and the chrome bits to match.

So I say be gone with BIG and let the SHAGging begin. 1 vote in favour of SHAG from me

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
Group hug bike show, we will sort it out
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
BBQ and yourself can have the group hug, the rest of us are real men, shaggers in fact!!!!!

You will get arrested if you start your exhibitionism at the bike show so be careful, I'M A YOUNG MAN AND NOT USED TO SUCH SIGHTS!!

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
Forget hugs. This could get really embarassing if there are any chickens at the show with you two around getting all excited!
"sometimes, crime does pay"

Employee of the Year
Easyrider Imports

With the bird flu going around I am steering well clear of chickens. Maybe the scantily clad babes walking around trying to sell Hondas may be a go however.

They have a Scooter Alley for you BBQ, so you could try your luck down there

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
Spoke to Andy Bling last night, he want's us to call it
Blue Big club he will see us Sunday
BBQ you have Chooks and voices in your brain, you better get some good help real soon...
ps the group hug is for the show Girls not you bunch of queers, lets have a comp at the show see who can get a picture of the BIGgest kanooter valves but you have to be in the shot also
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
Kawa taking Bruce for a lap

Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
It's only gay to receive. He's got some perky man boobs tho. mmmmmanboobs

Hey did you see the groupies drooling over mine all day. Bruce

See here, young man, from Walgett to the sea,
From Conroy’s Gap to Castlereagh, there’s none can ride like me.

We need our own Hayabusa stand, I wonder if we could get any kick backs along the way,
Big club members only zone
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
ps my key fits Andys bike, blue bling spares anyone
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports