Attached Files
.jpg   Haya RH####.jpg (Size: 236.89 KB / Downloads: 80)
.jpg   Haya LH####.jpg (Size: 245.03 KB / Downloads: 80)
Welcome Lurka, I'll be honest about two things: 1- Gorgeous machine 2- This forum used to be much more alive and active.
Everyone tends to (from what I can tell) use the Facebook group page now.
It's just quicker and easier for certain things.....
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
Hello TheAlchemist,

In reply.

1- Bloke I brought her off said pics look good, just wait to you see her in the flesh (he was not wrong)
reason why I would like to track down original owner if possible & let him or her know motorcycle is still in good hands & going to be looked after with minimal changes (besides some destickering)

2- From what I have seen the Club/Forums has a great current following, even people coming back (from where?) & a depth of unequalled archived Busa knowledge/views on hand.
Not interested in what others are doing as in Facebook etc, each to their own & good luck to them.
Quicker and easier, but is it better?
The existing club format seems Ok to me & hopefully Busa owners will continue to join & share their knowledge/views & contribute here.
Would imagine some internal politics have arisen in the clubs timeframe, & we all should rise above it for the greater good.

Cheers,
Lurka4.
Welcome aboard Lurka4...
Glad you've seen the light and joined the rest of us Hayabusa crowd, there is no turning back.
Your bike looks great, well looked after....
Forum Vs FB, decide for yourself.
The way I look at it is that the forum is the "Hardcover" and FB is the "Paperback".
I use both but the forum is invaluable.
Try searching for a particular subject ie:airbox mod on Gen1 on FB........good luck with that.
Again, welcome and I'm sure the WA crowd will make you welcome.
PS: what area in WA are you in?
Welcome and nice bike!..seems to be well looked after judging by photo.
Gday Lurka. If you can tell us the last 3 digits of the Vin # we might be able to trace the bikes history. My old 99 was 072.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Rev004, Shordy, kozzo,
Yes, the Busa is a thing of beauty had her since 23/3 only 2 rides cannot wipe the grin off my face.
Location Metro Perth, will sort out rides/meets etc once I have fully checked her out & happy with the bike & she's legal.
FB or Forum as long as Busa communication lines stay open all is good.

BUSGO,
Last 3 digits #319, originally QLD motorcycle from what I can gather.

Cheers,
Lurka4.
Not much use to you, but on the register I have, it just tells me that it's original black/red....
I'm sure someone else will have more details.
Welcome!

Best colour EVER!