I know fuel pumps have been covered extensively but....
yeah that's my impression too .. shit idea eh...

others here have done a lot with them so I will leave it too them to elucidate !!
You can change them, but its expensive
http://www.ronayersmotorcycles.com/fiche...fveh=10155

FILTER,FUEL
15410-24FB0 1 $272.36USD
Well, its been 9 years but I found something to dislike about the 'Bus.....

That is Friggin' ridiculous.
I just got a price from my local dealer for the in tank filter for the Gen 2.
$340 inc gst......
Thats not too bad.. a maintenance cost of about $38/yr
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
You can do a workaround...was posted a few years back. There is a also another one whereby the internal filter is not split open and removed but bypassed...I think I have the write up and will post if allowed to....as its from another forum...cant remember which though.

Just found it....its a word document with pics and instructions. will post if allowed to.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Steve, I don;t think there are any restrictions posting stuff from other forums.. heck half my jokes are form other forums LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Found this on EBay...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-Intank-Fu...25891ee392

May be a quick and easy solution!

Anyone tried one from this guy before?

Grapyono
I see that's the pump but where is the filtering? Do you really want the fray caught by the filter to be pumped to your injectors and cylinders?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Tony I was a bit bothered about posting some others persons work without being able to give the recognition they deserve....

this is not my work and I cannot remember where I got it from.... if its yours apologies for not giving credit.

Bugger... I tried to copy and paste from my computer....the instructions pasted but not the images....that is half the job as it shows exactly how to do it. It is saved as a word document so if anyone knows how to post those with the images then let me know. This mod removes the inner filter without breaking open the pump body. It then has an external filter that is easily replaced and is cheap to do.
Hey Steve, you on your PC? If so the easiest way I know is to open up word doc then to a screen print to make it a JPEG image... You might need to change things around so it fits right? Or zoom out?
Then as a JPEG you can attach it.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Yeah, I've seen the mod (both here and on hayabusa. org) and whilst I'm fully capable of doing this, I'm not a fan of that drastic a mod. As Batfink has stated above, $34 a year isn't bad.

I'm still going to pull the pump/filter tonight and do what I can and eventually just wear the cost of a new filter.

Still friggin' ridiculous...!
Tony....you had me up to open then ????? lol! I dont even think I have a screen print button...hmm just found it....will give it a go. Naa cant do it...nothing happens when I press the prtsc button. I copied a image directly and will try and post that here.......no wont work either neither will a hyperlink. I will copy it to Imgur to see if it will work that way....should as that was how I posted the pic of my bike.

Cant seem to do that either^