From OUR facebook GROUP
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...8506149296&set=gm.371724009697831&type=1&theater

.jpg   AHC facbook 1.JPG (Size: 45.16 KB / Downloads: 125)

though I might try creating a thread that can help find stuff later
experimental you might say !
Kev used to be a member here but decided to quit and asked for his membership to be cancelled... Also there is a club merch thread plus a buy and sell thread...
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Yes I would check with Kev to see if he wants it posted here Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
looks like I created the longest FB thread for the AHC group LOL I think last time I brought up being active in the forum too there was about 3/4 replies.. Yes having a rant is never good but sometimes I think people need a virtual slap in the face but it's still a horrible thing to do.

Wish there was a way to link threads to FB and vise cersa better b ut I understand that it is
1. to confusing
2. anti FB crieria/profits
3. just a plain double up

the forum might die off, it might be reborn.. either way I will be wandering these cold empty virtual halls as long as I can keep getting AHC the funds to pay for it LOL

Again I am thinking of active live chatbox... on teh Boulevard site they use it and while threads are slow like here the chatbox is active. But it might be too late now most have moved to FB???
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Chat box , Shit yeah!!
[Image: 32647a61-7be3-471b-86d7-d0d98f94cd5f_zpsipr8cakb.jpg]
We did have a chat box once not sure what happened
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
yes it was recently discussed here
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...p?tid=6505

If you want to run a Poll. If you get more than 20 people interested then I will look into it as it's prob a few hrs work which I went through last time for nothing as it just wasn't used.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here