Poll: Pre-order your calendar here, just vote for the amount you would like
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
62.50%
15 62.50%
20.83%
5 20.83%
16.67%
4 16.67%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
10+
0%
0 0%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

CALENDAR ORDERS
Nice work guys.... they look awesome!! Really looking forward to getting my order.
Calendar file in at printers,expected pick up is next Friday.
Gives next 2 days for printer to get bAck to me with needed changes lol
Next weekend will be getting bike ready for Tathra and packing calendars that need posting
Monday 1st dec all calendars will be in the post. Those that are happy to be picked up at Tathra will be wrapped and boxed for ride.

I will have a few extra calendars for sale at Tathra if anyone wants to grab one plus bringing some other merch lol

Cheers

Anyone that used the poll at the top of this thread for ordering that hasn't paid or PMed me please do so fast. As I trust you all I will cover any Astra costs at pickup but prefer not to.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Military precision Batfink. Like ya werk
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Everyone tells me I do my best work when going against the clock lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Heya Batty....just an idea, but if you end up having a spare one laying around, it would make for a great raffle prize at the BB!!
ssshhhh Baz LOL

there will also be a AHC coffee mug up for raffle too
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Had a gut churning call from Printer today......

"Calendar has problems and you need to come in before we can proceed to Proof stage." was the message I got. So calling back I finally get to speak with Printer dude and though I asked in a few different ways apparently the problem was so complex that I just had to go in.

Well, it's pissing down with rain and thunder storms forecast, but of course I didn;t check weather this morning and it looked okay as I jumped on the bike to ride to work. So after talking to Printer I go look out window at my bike and really, REALLY don;t want to ride there as I don;t have wet weathers and I will have to sit in my office for the rest of the day dripping wet.

f*** f*** f***!!!!!!!

Thankfully the lovely better half calls and is bringing in some lunch and will drive me to printers, PHEW.

Poor guy came down to see me with half a ream of A3 paper and is trying to tell me that the layout is all wrong. I look at what he has printed and calmly ask if he read the email I sent him. "of course I did but as you have no experience doing this obviously the layout is wrong!" is the reply...

"HHmmmm.... well mate in my email I did say the print layout is for a double sided print, not single sided as you did it here. If you print it out as I sent it but double sided you will find it works perfectly cause I tested it 2 times"

We then spend next 10 minutes flipping and rotating the single side printed pages and hey presto.. it worked just like I said it would LOL

I should have proof in next day and still got pick-up for this Friday.

f*&^ing hell though, I had a few hours of wondering what the f*** I did wrong and how many hours is it going to take for me to fix it...

Still on schedule Peeps
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

lunch was great AFTER I dealt with Printer guy LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Check proof today found I only had 30 days for January lol

Sent Printer the right month table to insert and he was happy. Should have them tomorrow.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Hey batty, sounds like you're having bad luck. When will they be ready to post for us that arent going to Tathra?
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1