Tony "The Slasher" Abbott
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
I do understand what you are saying shifu but if you look over the years of opposing government you will see a trend.

Liberals do tighten belts, cut spending and try to get a surplus (though this time I think they said don't expect one until 2020?) When they do this all our infrastructure gets run down and falls behind, yes a lot of it is the social spending like education, health, roads and assets.

Labour policies are generally to ensure a social health for our country so when they get in they try to rectify the backwards direction the previous government had with social issues. Yes they spend spend spend... Luckily they spent right with the Global Economic Crisis and it's shown Australia was one of the best economic survivors. However it's wasn't all down to Labours doing

Having polar political parties means we are on a constant economic and social pendulum as each has it's turn. Personally I think neither of them are right but that's our system, like it or not.

I can foresee a large jump in interest rates over the next 48 months, some of this rise is as a result of the public negativity the current gov is putting on our economy. And I am shocked that any government would reduce the countries compensation for exporting our finite natural resources. IN Norway they put a tax on all exported resources which is put aside to invest in global interests thus giving the countries international income a long term benefit .
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

IMHO politicians are just glorified salespeople, selling themselves and their wares.
Ultimately the country takes direction from banks and insurance companies, the mouthpiece is the politician unfortunately.
Hate them and the system with a passion, where else can you carry on like a child (Parliament) and get paid for it?
Not to mention the perks once they decide they cant keep up the salesperson charade any more or their lies and deceit have caught up with them.
The place should be run by competent business people with a proven ability, not from a popularity recruitment drive where there is no tick box for a "No Confidence" vote.
Maybe we could call tenders for government?
Worst government in the history of Australian politics. An embarrassment to the world.
Want more??
lol
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Agreed with djpete. I kinda wish he tried to shirtfront Putin, i bet (hope) that russian bastard would've knocked him out cold.
I'll give u more.
Gillard broke one or two promises and she was ridiculed like no other PM Juliar, ditch the witch, fake menu with her body parts etc etc.
Have a read through the list of broken promises from these dinosaurs, but no one says a word about it.
http://sallymcmanus.net/abbotts-wreckage/

You may need a few hrs.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
When I arrived here 34 years ago it really was the lucky country....now?
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
It's lucky to be a country?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
I thought the admin/management tender teams from India are cheaper shifu? And they already know how to have fake Anglo first names LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Ahh people have short memories ..