Tathra Beach Busa Bash 2014
I just realised I forgot to book the Spirit crossing

Scary Pi_freak Idiot2

All done now phew

for those thinking of coming down to Tassie in Feb.. well the basic shared cabin return ticket with a bike just bled my wallet of $416

so a package of boat and 5 nights accommodation for $485 looks real good now LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
We might need a memorial picture of the famous Corb-mobile as he is selling it?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Hey Baz... is there gunna be a fancy dress prize??

regardless I am planning something special for the ride ;)
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(30-10-2014, 07:10am)Troopmaster Wrote: I met some good people at Greenys BUSA Bash here last year, I thank you for your friendship and coming over for a ride with us SA Crew ..

Likewise from this end Matt. I enjoyed meeting you and was looking forward to catching up with you and the rest of the S.A crew.
I sincerely hope you reconsider mate Pi_thumbsup
(30-10-2014, 08:26am)Batfink Wrote: Hey Baz... is there gunna be a fancy dress prize??

regardless I am planning something special for the ride ;)

There very most certainly IS, mate.....but just hold off on that planning please, yella fella (no personal insult intended!! Pi_tongue) Ummmm.....you DO know what day tomorrow is, don't cha!?! Scary Nerd Scary

Announcement due in T-minus 4 hours, 56 minutes....Yes

Wm
yeah.. tomorrow is the day I can NOT wear my daily disguise and walk around el naturale but why do people keep giving me sweets?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.......oh dear, I think I might have juz wet myself (....AgAiN!!!) lol
Thread was getting way out of hand and completely of topic so I have now copied full thread to archives and now had a clean up of this thread .
So please take your discussion not about this thread to PM And Don't make me ban someone Knuppel2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(30-10-2014, 11:16am)ROD Wrote: [...] so I have now copied full thread to archives and now had a clean up of this thread [...]

Couldn't see how these archives can be viewed?
(30-10-2014, 01:25pm)draughtrider Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 11:16am)ROD Wrote: [...] so I have now copied full thread to archives and now had a clean up of this thread [...]

That's the point of archives they cant be read but can be returned for reference if needed Pi_thumbsup
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
If anyone is interested in getting club merchandise and wants to save I am happy to do a multi-member order from Vistaprint delivered to me and then brought to Tathra in my kit.... Means what was $8 per order of a single item could be free delivery if combined order is over $60

I highly recommend the coffee mug, picture is clear as and I use mind daily...
T-shirts come out great (and easy to stuff in the bag lol)
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(30-10-2014, 03:06pm)ROD Wrote:

That's the point of archives they cant be read but can be returned for reference if needed Pi_thumbsup

In the general sense Rod, archives are records selected for permanent retention for some defined reason. Restricting access is not specifically implied. Obviously in this case it applies - why the censorship of these posts?
There was a direction of posts that was going off topic so to keep this thread relevant I think Rod removed the off topic posts.
If you, or anyone else, wants to start a thread discussing anything I am sure you will find people willing to get into a dialog. Recently I have seen amazing conversations about things that normally go south fast.

So can we get back to the topic now?

Where's that announcement baz?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(30-10-2014, 06:02pm)draughtrider Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 03:06pm)ROD Wrote:

In the general sense Rod, archives are records selected for permanent retention for some defined reason. Restricting access is not specifically implied. Obviously in this case it applies - why the censorship of these posts?

As Batflink Said to clean up posts that don't look good for the public eye and completely of topic like this post
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com