2014 Tathra Beach Busa Bash T Shirt.
LOL... if she married you AFTER getting your 1st busa then all will be forgiven ;)

I bought my 2nd busa WHILE on my honeymoon last year hahahahahaaa

Now I have my new busa and still spending money and no sign of divorce YET
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(21-10-2014, 07:38am)Homer Wrote: Thanks Frank.

I am doing everything I can to make it to Tathra and will proudly wear one of your designs there. I appreciate what you have done for us.

I will know for sure this week - just trying to find the $$$ for a 10,000 km round trip - considering that means a tyre as well as a service etc. I have already spoken to Ashley (Axe) and he has kindly agreed to help with some time and keeping my costs down and I will be proudly displaying this on the bike in some graphical form. As a contractor it will mean the double whammy of no income for at least two weeks and I don't want to leave my wife (married on Sunday 19th, two days ago!) in difficulty.

Fingers crossed.

On ya Homer! Pi_thumbsup You got a fair chance getting the "Far Far Away Trophy" too. Congratulations on your marriage as well. How do you find the time for forum 2 days afterWm
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"

I am doing everything I can to make it to Tathra and will proudly wear one of your designs there. I appreciate what you have done for us.

I will know for sure this week - just trying to find the $$$ for a 10,000 km round trip - considering that means a tyre as well as a service etc. I have already spoken to Ashley (Axe) and he has kindly agreed to help with some time and keeping my costs down and I will be proudly displaying this on the bike in some graphical form. As a contractor it will mean the double whammy of no income for at least two weeks and I don't want to leave my wife (married on Sunday 19th, two days ago!) in difficulty.

Fingers crossed.

That would certainly be a mighty super-human effort mate....and just to prove we are a very hospitable bunch when it comes to meeting and accommodating our very first AHC club mate from the far west attending the Tathra Beach Busa Bash.....I'm gonna jump on Axe's bandwagon, and happily sponsor your run to the BB weekend, to the tune of:-

* as much free pizza and sausage sizzle as you can eat on the Friday night;
* as much free Jim Beam and/or Southern Comfort (premix cans) that you can consume on the Friday night;
* and a special little BB goody bag!!

Hope to see ya there....
Coolsmiley

ps: might have an option for you re: accomodation......please PM me if interested?
ill take 2.large tshirts large ,ok

not 2xl.ok got it lol bwahahahha\
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
(21-10-2014, 01:11pm)bazman Wrote:
Fingers crossed.
That would certainly be a mighty super-human effort mate....and just to prove we are a very hospitable bunch when it comes to meeting and accommodating our very first AHC club mate from the far west attending the Tathra Beach Busa Bash.....I'm gonna jump on Axe's bandwagon, and happily sponsor your run to the BB weekend, to the tune of:-
* as much free pizza and sausage sizzle as you can eat on the Friday night;
* as much free Jim Beam and/or Southern Comfort (premix cans) that you can consume on the Friday night;
* and a special little BB goody bag!!
Hope to see ya there....
Coolsmiley
ps: might have an option for you re: accomodation......please PM me if interested?

WOW thanks Baz 50 of us will enjoy your offer you better stock up Lol2
Ok I'm confused Pi_freak - pretty easy to do to me.
Does the T-shirt have the suzuki Hayabusa font or the Fight gear Hayabusa font?
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
here`s the new design.
[img][Image: A1-Copy-Copy.jpg][/img]
you can tell this is a classy place.....
the graffiti is spelt right.....!
That's beautiful Frank

Again 1x2XL for me lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I have been asked by the fellow doing the original T Shirts for an answer. This afternoon I told him to go with the first one we submitted. After Rod's words of pacification I don't want to put anyones nose out of joint.

The one we've selected was the first Franko gave us because the 1st is always the best.

Hold that thought - Unless of course Franko goes hard on us and demands we use the 2nd! I am simply here to be the facilitator.

Kind regards.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Ain't it fun dealing with printers lol

Which ever way Max I am happy just never wanted a future headache

Want me to flex the batty wings for ya hahahahahahahaaaaa.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

No problem at all Max. Either way is fine with me.
you can tell this is a classy place.....
the graffiti is spelt right.....!
Thanks Franko, I just don't want to get up the printers nose.

Cheers.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
The second one with the proper gen2 font looks bloody busalicious to me!! Don't worry about the printer, Max...they actually enjoy gettin' jerked around, otherwise they'd be doing something else for a living!?! lol
Yes can I please order 3.large shirts ,thanks ...
Can I get 2 Whites Ts is that possible, 1 Large & 1 X Large
I have a wardrobe of Black Ts now