Tathra Beach Busa Bash 2014
I got a call from the Tathra beach Family Park. They still have a number of Glamping sites left as well as cabins. They ask that if you have not booked in yet, please get onto it as soon as you can.

Andy Poole Drive
Tathra NSW 2550

Ph: 02 6494 1302
1300 527 010

info@tbfp.com.au

Kind regards

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
That's funny as they were showing all booked up a month ago?

That's why I went with across the road at seabreeze

Will call them anyway and see what they got but I got a full cabin of 6 and will loose booking fee lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
They told me there were a fair few still booked in my name! Though I booked a Glamping Site when I saw Frankie J advertising them on one of the morning programmes!

Kind regards.

Max
(20-10-2014, 10:52pm)Madmax Wrote: They told me there were a fair few still booked in my name! Though I booked a Glamping Site when I saw Frankie J advertising them on one of the morning programmes!

Kind regards.

Max

I may be very wrong, but I thought I heard that Frankie owns it?
Yeah, Matt.....he is a part-owner, with some others in the background, if my info is correct?!? But what we DO know for sure is that during the BB weekend, Frankie is our bitch....and he'll be cooking our pizza's for us on the Friday night (....and then, coincidentally...Corbs will more than likely paint the grass around the camp kitchen area a very amazingly textured pizza colour)!!

Pi_freak Lol3
HAHA!!!!
Funny as Fark!

Us SA boys are residing at Big4, but I hope to meet FJ whilst I'm there!
(20-10-2014, 09:48pm)Batfink Wrote: That's funny as they were showing all booked up a month ago?

Will call them anyway and see what they got but I got a full cabin of 6 and will loose booking fee lol

might be wrong but I think they are both owned by same group
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(20-10-2014, 09:48pm)Batfink Wrote: That's funny as they were showing all booked up a month ago?

Same here. Was trying to book in July and all was apparently booked out. Had to find another place 2km away. Maybe they kept it for a better class of customers?
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
mmm are you saying we aren't high class people Shifu?

Damn, my reputation precedes me again LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!

Ok fellas.....there seems to be a little bit of confusion re: accomodation availability at Tathra Beach Family Park (that's Frankie J's park, right on the beach).....

So I called them just now to clarify the situation, and this is how it is.....

They still have some very good accomodation available, in the form of:- a- Surf Villas and b- Safari Tents....both of these style set-ups are top-notch and the absolute CLOSEST you will get to having your toes in the wet sand (ie: pissing distance to the beach).

Every year Les talks to them about "putting aside" a certain amount of accomodation for the "Australian Hayabusa Club". Obviously, they can only hold so much, in the hope that we will book out all of the held accomodation, preferably as early as possible...I don't know what is being said each and every time that any of our members ring and try to book.....but to save any further confusion, you need to let them know that you are a member of the Australian Hayabusa Club that is staying there for the Busa Bash weekend!!

Please don't just look at their website booking page and go off that - you need to talk to reception DIRECTLY and tell them who you are with, ie: the AHC!!!!!

Please, please, please - from here on - when you enquire about accomodation for this weekend......please tell them that you are with the Australian Hayabusa Club!!!!!!!!!

If you are staying across the road at The SeaBreeze (aka Big 4), that's no big deal, you are a 20 sec walk (...or a 60 sec crawl) directly across the road!!!!

We want to keep this group as close together as possible, so if you are booked in anywhere else (and you want to be near the rest of us?!? lol), please do your best to get a decent refund and then book-in at TBFP!!!

I sincerely hope this helps to clear the visors from any of the foggy confusion....

Their contact details again, are:-

https://www.tathrabeachfamilypark.com.au
I will ring them in the morning to see if they have a villa.I thought they were booked out.
Have booked beach villa number 6.Ready for the bash.Coolsmiley
Batfink don't forget me and Wayneb60 for your list.
Biker
So how are the numbers looking now guys? I'm looking forward to getting back on my bike, it's been 361 since I rode the old girl. Another 4 days to go!!!!!! Do we need to give numbers for the pizza night? And last of all.... T-shirts??
I can't stir the gravy anymore but I can lick the spoon.
Great words Bazza!

On T shirts, I have sourced them and the order is ready all I need now is numbers, colours, sizes on the page I'm putting together and it will be well and truly on the way.

Max