[Image: SAM_0636_zpseba6e8c6.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0639_zpsf86fecb9.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0638_zpsc846b8f6.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0641_zps4a9e0690.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0640_zps5ca8cf0c.jpg]
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Was no need to remove the tail to take the number plate and guard off just remove 4 bolts and unclip wire .
But I guess you no that now and a bit of practice never hurts Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
yeah, but the number plate light connection pin was way up inside the undertail somewhere... so I thought I might as well remove the whole lot for the first time LOL

Couldn't wait until 20 May for a chinese or US plate holder so I went hunting in my little shed

[Image: SAM_0644_zps836ef6fd.jpg]

getting the basic shape
[Image: SAM_0645_zps35878c78.jpg]

cleaning it up
[Image: SAM_0646_zpsb08cdc0e.jpg]

bend BABY bend
[Image: SAM_0647_zps51deb1ed.jpg]

it IS black, just night time and flash makes it look grey
[Image: SAM_0648_zpsb10242b7.jpg]

HEY PRESTO... I got a plate holder now LOL just need a light
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Did you change the bolts on the sub frame mount there batty ,as you might have noticed the buggers are hollow (you think Suzuki would have given us full bolts and taken the other weight out of the muffers instead)Great to see it Gettin dressed steadily.plus 1 on the bagster cover for the tank, better paint protection for tank plus luggage options or map holders for those great maps that you did for us northern people that came down for a look around
the 1/2 bra was thrown in for free... and yes Dealer did warn me to constantly remove and clean our the built up crap in it. But hey.. a freebie is always worth it's value LOL
Will get a bagster cover as soon as I am happy with the yellow. Not seen one yet

I saw the bolts and I will have the ass off a few times LOL... tinted rear lights and the ever wanted black ass end to come

will also have to remove to paint pillion peg holder black too... stupid to have it silver when rest of frame is black?????

and can't forget the christmas tree disco LEDs HAHAHAHAhaaaaa
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

You still have chicken strips on you rear tyre.Pi_tongueCoolsmiley
Have u been told recently mozzie?? Lol

They are the original BT016's so I am in no hurry to push them while its so cold. Plus I am being a good boy, staying under 5000 RPM which still gives me $1.50 in 6th

It's funny how even the Zookie dealer warns you about the BT016
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Light for you

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Foot-Pegs-LED...58aecd7d3e
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
[Image: SAM_0656_zps93adf921.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0658_zps80efa0b8.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0659_zps48c89264.jpg]
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I liked it better before. Now all the crap from the road is free to go all over your new paint...
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Your weird shifu... LOL

The hugger setup I will be developing in conjunction with the trailer will take care of flying crap
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Just clicked over the 500 K marker today when I did a Scottsdale loop (there via Lillydale, back via Sidling)
There was tree crap all over every corner so I didn't get the chicken strip reduced by much. Even ran across an escavator taking up the road as it cleared off more trees
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

looks like the number plate light issue is now fixed, got 2 of these turning up for under $13 and happy I am giving an Aussie guy the $$$ rather than straight to china LOL

[Image: T2eC16R8E9s4l7bLyBQvyTSzTzQ60_3_zps2273e025.jpg]

They will replace the plate bolts
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Okay, so plate lights turned up and they look like they will do great. All sealed and easy to wire in

BUT

When I stop and think about it there seems to be a technical flaw. The wiring goes through the nut and if I solder on end plugs then I will never be able to take elf plates or plate holder as the ends won't pass through the 6mm nut.

As they are made for the plate holder I think I will slice a cut in the plate so that once it's loose it can be slid off grounder bolt lights without completely taking everything off. Will mean that the lights will be a near permanent part of plate holder (will have to cut plug ends off to remove nut)

Still a very workable idea... Pics up when installed
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

After having had 3 of those lights I stop running one all together. I found them to weak and got sick of them breaking,pain in the arse.not bad light for what they are