Winter
Not snow but we're getting there....

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
That even looks cold from here......as I sit in the a/c
wasn't to bad, I rode to work 30 minutes later LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

You Live in Lonie dont you Baty?
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
Yep corpse... That a pic looking south east in Kings Meadows
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(30-04-2014, 07:51pm)Batfink Wrote: Yep corpse... That a pic looking south east in Kings Meadows

During the time I spent there, the only time there wasn't an early morning mist was when it was raining.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
It's funny...... when I was in Darwin I'd be riding to work in my lightest jacket when it was down to about 18c. A workmate came in raving on how well his heated grips were that he just fitted. "it's fuggin freezing" he says. I just looked at him and laughed. Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
We all get acclimatised to where we are... I rode home from work and thought it wasn't to be.. About 12 deg C and not raining but I was thinking I might look at cold weather gloves on LOL

When we rode to Strathgordon in early 13 it dropped to under 10 on the way.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Batfink, we moved from Longford to QLD back in 2010 and will never be back to live haha

Steve is Launceston bred but this QLDer just couldn't live in the cold any longer
brrr
His knees are much better for it though.....miss Symmons Plains track days every month though :(

Saying that though Rocky does get quite cold overnight too during winter but during the day its beautiful and warm again.

Yes it's another lovely cold morning..... Look at that frost

Lol... I forgot that the ipad can be fun to load pics

Hey sweetpea, we are looking at moving to nth Qld late 2015 or early 2016. My wife and I are both sick n tired of Tassie cold and Tassie small minds....

Gunna start flying up to check out places next year. Cairnes is first stop.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Get yourselves jobs in Cape Tribulation, god's country right there.
Hey Batfink,

Cairns is our eventual destination as that's my home turf, 2016 is our magic number too :)
Actually the move to Rockhampton from Brisbane was supposed to be Brisbane to Cairns but I got offered a better promotion LOL
for now.....

Moving will be the best thing you can do, Launceston small minds is a big thing that chased us out too, in fact it made our life hell.
Your joints will feel better and just general way of life.
Steve is the first to jump up and say Tassie will always be home but he will never move back there again.

Did you spend time out at the track? I wonder if we all know each other.....We all know how small Tassie is and Launceston is even smaller....
Thx Sweetpea... I been wanting to get outta Tassie for 25 years LOL the ex refused to move, but now my wife knew I wanted out before we gotten serious/married. She is over the small minded, back stabbing, crazy bitchiness of people in Tassie.
Most my family thought I was nuts doing a quick 120 k ride after work on new bike, Tasmanians really don't like to walk, drive or travel far..... most that I talk to would barely consider leaving State much less country. I LOVE OVERSEAS... Abu Darbi, Norway, UK, Alaska, Canada, USA, Mexico... these are the only places I been so far but I plan to see it all
We probably know of each other , or at least have friends that know each other LOL yep, no 6 degrees of seperation in Tassie, more like 2 degrees lol and thats only when we are NOT related
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Quote:Thx Sweetpea... I been wanting to get outta Tassie for 25 years LOL the ex refused to move, but now my wife knew I wanted out before we gotten serious/married. She is over the small minded, back stabbing, crazy bitchiness of people in Tassie.

Your story sounds so much like Steve's, wanted to travel for years but his ex wouldn't budge. Then I came along and my ex was Army so I have lived all over the place so travelling is in my blood. Now I think Steve is more of a gypsy than I am LOL
Hmmm it sure is small minded, back stabbing, crazy bitchiness of a place indeed....

Quote:Most my family thought I was nuts doing a quick 120 k ride after work on new bike, Tasmanians really don't like to walk, drive or travel far..... most that I talk to would barely consider leaving State much less country. I LOVE OVERSEAS... Abu Darbi, Norway, UK, Alaska, Canada, USA, Mexico... these are the only places I been so far but I plan to see it all

What is it with that? When we bought our place out at Longford everyone was saying "WOW are sure you want to travel that far for work" umm what? haha

Quote:We probably know of each other , or at least have friends that know each other LOL yep, no 6 degrees of seperation in Tassie, more like 2 degrees lol and thats only when we are NOT related

Well Steve is English born and Tassie raised but his first wife is a Taswegian so he has helped diversify the lines a bit with his kids Pi_tongue
I hate Tassie Full Stop f*&^ing dump of a place Hobart looks like a war zone Just crap Politics down here Confused
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com