Batty's new bike
(27-04-2014, 07:55am)Batfink Wrote: Replaced standard bars with helibars... Will give a good assessment today

Suns out but frost everywhere, GOOFTROOP has a great but cold day on the track ahead.

Helibars are good, I've got the 'Soupys' bar raiser on mine = same result.

Also got a set of Buell pegs on the Gen2, the drop is about 30 mm , makes a lot of difference for the longer rides to me at 5'10.

Enjoy Mr Yellow mate :-)
(26-04-2014, 07:00pm)mozzie26 Wrote:
(26-04-2014, 08:13am)bazman Wrote:
(25-04-2014, 09:24pm)Batfink Wrote: Spent today removing all those lovely warning stickers Suzuki like to plaster over a bike...

Good move......those "idiot" warning stickers are ridiculous, got me absolutely fooked why anyone would leave 'em there!?! Idiot2

Pi_thumbsup

If those warning stickers are left on the side black panels for a few years you can always see where they have been once removed. Like on my Jaffa I bought last year.

I'm trying to justify the cost of changing all of the crappy looking black plastic with carbon fibre replacements I have found on eBay. Includes the upper and lower instrument surround. I've always hated the look of that plastic and I have those sticker outlines Pi_thumbsdown

(25-04-2014, 09:24pm)Batfink Wrote: Spent today removing all those lovely warning stickers Suzuki like to plaster over a bike...

Shopping list is growing fast, to bad I just sucked 18K outta the bank account lol

Well Done Tony Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Good on ya Batty!
sorry it's not red pan.... LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(28-04-2014, 07:25pm)Batfink Wrote: sorry it's not red pan.... LOL

With time I will learn to forgive... Lol3
Tank 1/2 bra finally turned up, now I don;t have to worry about scratching tank with belt

[Image: f0cffdd5-d2f6-43c2-a76f-7b5f187ff58d_zps68678a1e.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0628_zps6f08373e.jpg]
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

bite the bullet and buy a bagster.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Don't worry about your tank mate,what about all your keys scratching your triple treePi_freak
I owe I owe,so it's off to work I go!!!

Shuddup ballsy.... Lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Was thinking the yellow looked nice but made a change of mind and completely went left field today and brought a new Bike
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
You get a cruiser?? Lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Rod you didnt join us gap toothed red necks and get compressor did you?
Pi_thumbsupLOL
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(30-04-2014, 08:11pm)ROD Wrote: Was thinking the yellow looked nice but made a change of mind and completely went left field today and brought a new Bike

Well .....

Where are the pics ???
grats mate,

i'll second the bagster over the bra, whilst some tan lines are appealing, others are not, and that hard line will collect the dust and rub on the edge of the oem. The oem is is great if you remove it frequently to wash an polish etc. but the tan line fear for me is a no go on a black, the yellow is much lighter but still a solid colour.

Anyways mate hope ya enjoy that new bike smell as long as ya can.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.