Poll: Are you comming
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Booked
55.88%
19 55.88%
Not Sure
14.71%
5 14.71%
Cant make it
29.41%
10 29.41%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

S.A Normanville 2013 Busa Bash
@Shifu - No T or burger for me mate. I'll just be a tag along calling in to say hi and support the AHC.
This will be a; wake up in the morning and think f'k it....I'm riding to SA today decision.
So might or might not see you guys???.....but considering the amount of fun to be had....!!!!
comon BB u know u want too already LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Hey Shifu, did you get my pm re all the info you wanted? I sent it on 26 September.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(16-10-2013, 11:11am)Busdriver Wrote: Hey Shifu, did you get my pm re all the info you wanted? I sent it on 26 September.

....that voting poll "list" is very old and totally inaccurate by this point in time....would be great to see an "updated" and current list of who is actually going to be there!!! Frown Pi_freak

How about it Shifu.....any chance at all of some kind of enlightenment for the masses at this stage?!? (most ppl are happy to have there name visible, and anyone that does have a problem with a public display can surely make contact and be represented with an "xxxx")

The BIGGEST problem we have with no clearly visible list, is that there will be ppl attending that know of some other members (and their guests) that are attending and haven't quite been accounted for yet....which could help the list become more accurate, instead of the exact opposite!!

Coolsmiley
I don't mind being publicly displayed

even got some notes on my police file... public nudity... indescent exposure.. HAHAHAHAhahaahaaaa
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(16-10-2013, 12:11pm)bazman Wrote:
(16-10-2013, 11:11am)Busdriver Wrote: Hey Shifu, did you get my pm re all the info you wanted? I sent it on 26 September.

....that voting poll "list" is very old and totally inaccurate by this point in time....would be great to see an "updated" and current list of who is actually going to be there!!! Frown Pi_freak

How about it Shifu.....any chance at all of some kind of enlightenment for the masses at this stage?!? (most ppl are happy to have there name visible, and anyone that does have a problem with a public display can surely make contact and be represented with an "xxxx")

The BIGGEST problem we have with no clearly visible list, is that there will be ppl attending that know of some other members (and their guests) that are attending and haven't quite been accounted for yet....which could help the list become more accurate, instead of the exact opposite!!

Coolsmiley

good call Bazman ,A LIST ,you can show my name i dgaf!it would be good to see how many are actually going
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]

Yes Les I got you. No busa burger (wimp Lol3) and late arrival Pi_thumbsup

(16-10-2013, 12:11pm)bazman Wrote:

Coolsmiley

Paul, I have a list of attendees who contacted me with the details regarding shirts, pizzas ets. Which means the important staff. So far 17 people which is still few short. However I am very reluctunt to make it public for a security reasons. Can e-mail it to you if you need it but I can not really see any point in publisizing it. All those who coming surely know it ??

(16-10-2013, 10:16am)BikerBoy Wrote: @Shifu - No T or burger for me mate. I'll just be a tag along calling in to say hi and support the AHC.
This will be a; wake up in the morning and think f'k it....I'm riding to SA today decision.
So might or might not see you guys???.....but considering the amount of fun to be had....!!!!

C'mon Paul, there is no point in resisting it Lol3. We have a loop almost 350 kliks long with really, really good winding roads.....Smitten
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Just finished scanning back through replies and couldn't find it...

Can someone post up the route for the Greeney Memorial ride?
Trip times and stopping points?
ETA return?
just looking for some details as to whats happening Saturday

got some friends staying in Victor harbour and would like to know where I will be LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Tony,

There is a firm route and itinery set down for Saturdays loop ride....it has been worked out by one of our highly organised and efficient S.A. members.

I'm fairly certain that the route and itinery is NOT for public consumption on an open public forum, for obvious reasons......BUT, if you want to bring some mates along on the ride, there shouldn't be any problem with that!!

I'll send you a PM with some details of the member that you'll need to contact for all the relevant details that you'll need.....

For any and all other members attending.....there will be a mud map made up and distributed at the caravan park on the Friday night.