Moto GP Qualifying is starting on TV now...
Pi_thumbsup
(24-08-2013, 11:22pm)pan Wrote: Pi_thumbsup

All is ready Boobies4 Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Hope you enjoyed all the Hayabusa ads!
The Busa ads are the highlight. I switched off after Crutchlow crashed out on Sunday. Odds and sods like Bradl add a bit of interest, but if you aren't Spanish on a factory bike its not worth bothering ...yawn. Now if casey dropped in to say g'day it might make me leave the TV on.......
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Yeh, I feel I could just about sing along to the Spanish National Anthem... heard it enough times recently!

I love the Moto GP, but more and more I'm finding the Moto 2 and 3 are more interesting to watch.
I'd rather just take the 1580 stroker for another blast.
Now rebuilt by Australia's best engine builder.
See ya on Sunday Pan.Lol2

-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well. never did meet Pan. 9.68 secs @ 153 mph aint bad for a tuning run on a stock length & height Busa.

Tuned specifically for the road & not for the track. Just love that "all motor grunt", no need for a Supercharger or Turbo.
All good
hey pan,i thought pedrosa was
going to get run over like simmochelle.ithink marques touched pedrosa
Grunty? I thought you were in Thailand!

(02-10-2013, 08:23pm)99er Wrote: hey pan,i thought pedrosa was

Yeh, it was a weird accident, wasn't it?
I now live in a 6 bedroom Seaview Mansion in Thailand, however,
.... don't want to tell em too much.
When are you at WSID again Grunty? Would be nice to meet up. Going to Bike Night on 10/10/13 perhaps?
(02-10-2013, 08:23pm)99er Wrote: hey pan,i thought pedrosa was

I'm hoping that Marquez doesn't take somebody out. His performance in Moto2 was appalling and his obvious 'protected status' was incredulous. If he is allowed to continue the same thing on the big boys bikes he should be strung out.

Simoncelli was another that was going to take somebody out, but as it transpired he did it to himself.

The sport is about money, but it still should provide riders with some protection from raging dick heads.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Can't agree with you there Belzy. He takes risks and he wins a lot. If he rode like that on the road or at a track day, fair enough.

I think he has freaky skills and still has lots to learn, but I much prefer watching him race than boring old Lorenzo doing the same lines each lap
Don't be too late in bed tonight (or don't go to bed tonight!)

Another thought is - yes - it's shaping up to be a good one!
(22-01-2014, 10:37pm)batool100 Wrote: Don't be too late in bed tonight (or don't go to bed tonight!)

Another thought is - yes - it's shaping up to be a good one!

Uuuuuum, I think you may have missed it by a few days...