Thursday 10 OCT WSD
[Image: Bikenight_zpsfc3066a7.jpg.html]

Firstly thanks to Western Sydney Drag way for giving the bikes only a go on a Thursday night, you can still go on a Wednesday night also to clean that up, Lets hit it Guys & Gals BIG TIME or we will loose it more we get more we will get, if you want or can handle 50 or 100 odd passes get on it, just think of not waiting for any cars we will not keep up, lol there will be other stuff happening also on the night WSD is working on other stuff for us prizes etc, USE IT FOLKS OR LOOSE IT, this is going to be so much fun, See you all for the first one & bring all your friends

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm in
i,m in 2
we need more takers come on guys get your name down
wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
Not promising to have a go just yet.....but I'll definately be telling all my riding buddies at work all about it, and will try to get a posy together to come up and at very least spectate!!
me 3 :-)
pete
08 gen 2 grey
In...
Regards,

John

2fast4u
Great idea ! Count me in for the lot . Cheers Rob.
Im In
Turbo ZX7 for the street Biker
Busa for the drags Trophy
This should be good, ill try and get a few mates.
any other takers it will be a good ntie lot of runs
wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
I should be able to make it guys
Yep a bit over a week to go, get organised folks first 220 in only Trophy
What time should we be lining up from to make sure we get in? Can we pre-purchase entry tickets?
(02-10-2013, 12:15am)pan Wrote: What time should we be lining up from to make sure we get in? Can we pre-purchase entry tickets?

Tickets at the gate from 4.30 pm racing from 6 pm, I dont think it will sell out but you never know, everyone in Sydney with a bike seems to knows about it, Very Happy
...and I promise the weather will be fine. Leave it to me. I'll talk to God.