Poll: Are you comming
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Booked
55.88%
19 55.88%
Not Sure
14.71%
5 14.71%
Cant make it
29.41%
10 29.41%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

S.A Normanville 2013 Busa Bash
The reviews vary depending on which site you go to. Let us judge for ourselves when we get there.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
ive already booked a site ,to camp ,should i change it to a cabin,
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
Have booked into jetty caravan park,4 nights (thurs to mon) budget accom..2 bunks (4 ppl) empty if anyone needs them.
cheers Brookesy
(14-08-2013, 03:56pm)GOOFTROOP Wrote: Have booked into jetty caravan park,4 nights (thurs to mon) budget accom..2 bunks (4 ppl) empty if anyone needs them.
cheers Brookesy

hey Brooksey, working on the missus about going so tell me when u are down to 1 bunk left cause I might be needing it Biker

who is riding from Melbourne way to Normanville on Friday morning(ish). Looking at catching Thursday night boat over and Monday night boat back. Will be lightening visit if I can do it
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
i drove to radelaide early last year ,i went way out west through Broken hill,i got followed by 3x diff cop cars ,when i looked at the speedo i was doing 116ks, wth the cruise on ,when i looked in the mirror there was a ford cop car tailing me ,when i got to wilcannia ,i stopped to fuel up and the same hwy patrol cop pulled in ,i asked him about ,how fast i was going ,he said to me ,we dont mind people travelling up to 120k out here as the roads are so straight and long ,these were his word not mine ,

seems the western hwy patrol command has brains ,id still keep the speed to 110k but atleast you know you have a bit of a buffer after cobar.
(15-08-2013, 08:05am)Batfink Wrote:
(14-08-2013, 03:56pm)GOOFTROOP Wrote: Have booked into jetty caravan park,4 nights (thurs to mon) budget accom..2 bunks (4 ppl) empty if anyone needs them.
cheers Brookesy

hey Brooksey, working on the missus about going so tell me when u are down to 1 bunk left cause I might be needing it Biker

who is riding from Melbourne way to Normanville on Friday morning(ish). Looking at catching Thursday night boat over and Monday night boat back. Will be lightening visit if I can do it
No problem Tony..was keeping 1 for you anyway..just in case Pi_tongue
Fatman

Just got he verdict and Normanville IS A GO Scary

Will be looking at landing in Melbourne off the boat Friday 15th and heading over to Normanville that day. Staying until Monday morning then back to boat..

Unfortunately my lovely wife will not be coming this time. She has to book holidays nearly 12 months in advance and needs a lot more riding to be to cope with 8 hrs on the bike. SO TATHRA 2014 Pi_thumbsup

Looking forward to meetin every1

Grouphug
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Good stuff Tony....
Lookin' forward to sharing a few brewski's with ya at N'ville AND Tathra!!!
Here are my plans for the trip to Normanville. (at this stage anyway)

I will be leaving Canberra on Tuesday 12 November to ride via Cooma, Adaminaby, over the mountains past Cabramurra, and down to Tallagatta to over-night at Wardy's Place.

On the Wednesday, I will ride down through Myrtleford, Alexandra, Black Spur to Healesville and spending the Wednesday and Thursday nights at my parent's place in Sunbury.

On Friday 15th I will ride via Ballarat, A8 and A1 to possibly Mount Barker before turning left to head down to Normanville.

I will be departing Normanville on the Monday morning for the return ride to Melbourne most likely the reverse of the way I rode there.

I will over-night at Sunbury, before riding to Canberra via the Hume on the Tuesday.

Just a note for anyone that wishes to accompany me. I will only be riding at the posted speed limits. I want to keep my wallet and licence intact and we all know what Victoria is like. So if my pace is not your pace....no problems, I'll see you there.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Heya Les....
what happened to the Adelaide component?!?
(18-08-2013, 07:08pm)Busdriver Wrote: Here are my plans for the trip to Normanville. (at this stage anyway)

I will be leaving Canberra on Tuesday 12 November to ride via Cooma, Adaminaby, over the mountains past Cabramurra, and down to Tallagatta to over-night at Wardy's Place.

On the Wednesday, I will ride down through Myrtleford, Alexandra, Black Spur to Healesville and spending the Wednesday and Thursday nights at my parent's place in Sunbury.

On Friday 15th I will ride via Ballarat, A8 and A1 to possibly Mount Barker before turning left to head down to Normanville.

I will be departing Normanville on the Monday morning for the return ride to Melbourne most likely the reverse of the way I rode there.

I will over-night at Sunbury, before riding to Canberra via the Hume on the Tuesday.

Just a note for anyone that wishes to accompany me. I will only be riding at the posted speed limits. I want to keep my wallet and licence intact and we all know what Victoria is like. So if my pace is not your pace....no problems, I'll see you there.

Looking at going through Ballarat Friday Mid(ish) AM... Was taking the most direct route to Normanville but have no plans..
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Just waiting on holidays to be approved.
getting excited cant wait going to be a blast,

ive got new bearings for wheels head stem and brake pads ,and full service to do them im good to go
We have a wedding in Bali the weekend before. Not getting home from that until Tuesday.
We have asked Heidi if we can borrow her bike trailer as my wrists will be a long time recovering unfortunately. Went for a short ride to Bungendore with Les and a few mates for lunch and drink. The wrist didn't do too well bugger it. Fingers crossed it's going to get better!! Will be watching this space to see if we can make it or not.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Would be great to see ya down there, Max!! Pi_thumbsup

Trailering the busa to N'ville should ALWAYS be an option, whatever the personal circumstances are for ANY of our club members that wanna catch up with the rest of us for an awesome weekend away together!!! Yes

There's some great (wrist) supports out there these days that give some extra comfort to sore bits, I use them occasionally when I'm carrying an injury that gives me some grief...

Coolsmiley