Poll: Are you comming
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Booked
55.88%
19 55.88%
Not Sure
14.71%
5 14.71%
Cant make it
29.41%
10 29.41%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

S.A Normanville 2013 Busa Bash
Hey Bazman,

Currently, I'm booked into the Hotel Grand Chancellor on Currie Street for the Sunday and Monday nights. Leaving for home Tuesday morning.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Looks like you'll be 24 hours in front of us, Les......we'll see if we can chase you down on the way home!?! lol
(09-07-2013, 01:43pm)bazman Wrote: Looks like you'll be 24 hours in front of us, Les......we'll see if we can chase you down on the way home!?! lol

Maybe. I'll be over-nighting somewhere along the way. Making it a 2 day trip back.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Found the thread Roll I'm looking going at this stage i'm working on others to come along, Revhead & other we can work out the ride down when it gets close, I'l probably leave Sydney west Thursday am, Wayne & others are looking to go out way west for the run down, will let you know when I'm sorted Biker
G'day all members and partners. I have just moved back to Adelaide and am glad to see people getting plans under way for the ride down/ up/ across to this years bash. The SA crew are getting busy preparing for you all.
Any random busa you see out there let them know dates and destination...
Looking forward to seeing you all again......Coolsmiley
(31-07-2013, 12:09am)moshy_7 Wrote: G'day all members and partners. I have just moved back to Adelaide and am glad to see people getting plans under way for the ride down/ up/ across to this years bash. The SA crew are getting busy preparing for you all.
Any random busa you see out there let them know dates and destination...
Looking forward to seeing you all again......Coolsmiley

I take that you are booked as well Paul Coolsmiley
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
is anyone doing busa bash tshirts this year ???Very Happy
(07-08-2013, 11:46am)brgarton Wrote: is anyone doing busa bash tshirts this year ???Very Happy

Franko Max you guys pulling something together

Would be good if we could get something for Greeny on the tops

Like ( Heading South For Greeny) and we Could get them done in Green Ink
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Heya Brett....

To the best of my knowledge, the boys down in SA are looking after everything this year, commemorative t-shirts included!! (...with the exception of the BOTY awards, of which Corbs will be looking after!)

With absolutely no offence or insult whatsoever towards our usual Tathra BB t-shirt designer, the highly talented t shirt maestro, Frank_OH!!.....this year, due to it being a very special tribute to our late mate Peter Green (Greeny_SA), a unique one-off style design by Peters' closest riding buddies is in the offing!!

I have the name of the member that was keen to do the t-shirts, and I'm currently in the process of trying to make contact with him (he doesn't visit the forum very often, coz most of his spare time is consumed by time spent with naughty girlz!!).

So there should be something confirmed about this issue within a couple of weeks or so....

But in short, I can confidently say: YES, there will be t-shirts....
I'm now staying the Sunday night at Normanville.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Thats good Les Yes....coz we wuz lookin' for extra drinkin' buddies for the Sunday night wind-down party!!! Beer Beer Beer
il be staying sunday night as well ,leaving for home on monday.
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
That's good, Peter....the more the merrier!!! Party-smiley-018
I'm in this year guys! Now to sort out accom. Can't wait!!
Heya Beau...

Good stuff mate....been a long time in between drinks!!!

Aim for the Jetty Caravan Park first, coz we're trying to fill that up first before the overflow goes into the other one!!!

see ya down (& over) there...