Some interesting pics from Quit 13th Dec
I was told I was too fat so thought the best way may be to employ a jockey (grandson)

Just got to sort out the gears!

Believe it or not, this car is just out of the showroom, and driven by a granny! No bullshit, mind you, the times reflected that 15s !!!!

Interesting machine. Old guy has had it for years and just recently decided to drag it. Runs a 410 (360 chrysler bored out) and couldn't get under 13s. So this night had bolted in a 100HP shot of NOs. Best run in the low 12s!

The boys in Evos were out in force, 6 there I think.

This also ran reasonably well, can't recall times though.

This guy's steering wheel was on the wrong side for a start!

Perhaps this is why the tyre isn't lasting as well as expected eh?
<i></i>
Good pics there...have you ever bin over to QLD to race at

the Winter Nat's I'm sure I've seen your bike there before

Regards Richard

You're the guy that'll be sneaking out of your bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to look at your bike. Paul Teutul,Sr. American Chopper
<i></i>
Good Pics Ian...

You got some nice cars over there.... best we have at our streetmeets is HSV's and skylines... yay...

I like that iridium screen on ya busa too... New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au<i></i>
Great pics Bear.

I tried that "lighter jockey thing" already, but had the same problems... couldn't reach the footpegs...

<i></i>
I've never raced the bike in Qld, but the previous owner may have. Mind you, I drove past Willowbank late November this year, does that count?
Have to say, compared to the trip you guys have to make, we're spoilt here for access. Quit is still within suburban Perth. The old track at Ravenswood was near Mandurah, 80km south.
The screen I got off ebay from Honkers 8 months ago. Just pot luck on the ebay surfing. Can't remember the supplier, but it does suit the copper silver colours. <i></i>
Nice Photos Bear

The Val is an SV1, first of the locally produced Valiants.
We had an RV1 which was fully imported, it was a great car, unique looks, Pushbutton Auto, Powerful for its day Slant 6, roomy cabin, affectionately known as the Bat Mobile, loved it as a kid.

Shayne

Shayne

<i></i>
It's a model I have always wanted... <i></i>