Project drag bike
Hey guys I won't be attending the Wednesday night drags as I've had an accident that has damaged my right wrist and hand many apologies guys I was so looking foward to putting this bike through her paces

Cheers
Bummer.
Sorry to hear that, mate
Rats!

Next time Kev. Get yourself fit for the track day on 31/05/13
not good news, BK....hope ya heal up well & fast!!

just bring the busa out anyway......I'll flog the crap out of it up the strip for you!!! lol
(08-04-2013, 04:31pm)big kev Wrote: Hey guys I won't be attending the Wednesday night drags as I've had an accident that has damaged my right wrist and hand many apologies guys I was so looking foward to putting this bike through her paces
Cheers

I think there is a rider in your pit crew, He has a couple of NSW track champ under his belt & leading the comp Pi_thumbsup
the weather is looking dodgee ATM
(09-04-2013, 03:39pm)simmo Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 04:31pm)big kev Wrote: Hey guys I won't be attending the Wednesday night drags as I've had an accident that has damaged my right wrist and hand many apologies guys I was so looking foward to putting this bike through her paces
Cheers

I think there is a rider in your pit crew, He has a couple of NSW track champ under his belt & leading the comp Pi_thumbsup

Yeah the weather is dodgy as hell mate , might pop out and watch the boys if the weather turns out ok

When the beast is ready you can have a go on my old Skool busa mate lol will be like nostalgia for ya
(09-04-2013, 04:48pm)big kev Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 03:39pm)simmo Wrote:
Cheers
Yeah the weather is dodgy as hell mate , might pop out and watch the boys if the weather turns out ok
When the beast is ready you can have a go on my old Skool busa mate lol will be like nostalgia for ya
I'm out now I have to go to parents school interview school report time Doh
Well I had to get the boss to do some spannering on the drag bike today , got the chain all sorted out so she's nearly ready as soon as I'm healed I'm into it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Right ok we have scrapped the oil cooler to save some weight and have some custom made oil cooler block off plated made by Extreme Creations

So I'm hoping to have all the mods done and be out at EX ASAP for her maiden voyage

(12-04-2013, 12:30pm)big kev Wrote: Right ok we have scrapped the oil cooler to save some weight and have some custom made oil cooler block off plated made by Extreme Creations

So I'm hoping to have all the mods done and be out at EX ASAP for her maiden voyage

Kev, did you take the allen head bolt out from behind the oil filter?

Ken

(12-04-2013, 06:28pm)Ken Wrote:
(12-04-2013, 12:30pm)big kev Wrote: Right ok we have scrapped the oil cooler to save some weight and have some custom made oil cooler block off plated made by Extreme Creations

Kev, did you take the allen head bolt out from behind the oil filter?

Ken

Bout to say the same thing

Turbo ZX7 for the street Biker
Busa for the drags Trophy
Right o update time ,

I've done the clutch mod and it's a massive improvement , done a few other things as well and she's running sweet as

Next Wednesday I will actually able to run the bike for her debut run at WSID

A very special thanks goes out to 2 of AHC's members whom with out there help and knowledge I would be still stumbling through this drag bike build ,

Simmo and Yella , thank you guys I truly appreciate all you have done ,

Well guys I have done bugger all on the bike of late , so I've started back on the bike just tinkering so I've pulled the headlight out to save weight so will be grassing up the headlight hole , done a few other little mods as well

Next strp is to mod my trailer to make the bike fit lmao

Hiya Kev. This what I did on the trackie to save weight. Just an option...

[Image: 07082010034.jpg]

[Image: 07082010025.jpg]

[Image: 07082010024.jpg]
Yeah I had that potion but am going a different route pan but I do like you are sharing ideas mate