I can beat a Hayabusa
Guys,

What is with these other riders , on 600's, and other sporties that come out with the GENERAL comment, I can beat a busa any day , they don't handle on corners, they're only good on straights to make Guinness records. Then you go out with a ride with them and lo behold.

Is it their own ego's are getting the better of them or is it because they have not been stung yet, AND YES , I HAVE STUNG A FEW. Lol3Lol3Lol3

....... on a 250cc I can beat you on your 600 any day. It's lighter, handles better, brakes later, corners faster........and then it hits them.......they're a clueless moron Lol2
I'm sure it all depends on the rider.
I reckon I could be faster on a 600 through the hills than I could be on the 'busa. (but I've never tried)
If they feel they have to tell you their bike's faster, then you've already won Coolsmiley

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
2008 GSXR 600

Photo taken January 4, 2012. Gorge Road, SA on the Gorge-Lobethal run.

Yet to see a Hayabusa keep up, let alone overtake Pi_tongue

Lol3
I was avn a beer at the tavern near me
Seen this guy dressed in holden racing gear
Oh yeh,
His car goes 300k's ,
Sum old commodore- big geni chev motor

I said , so u should bring it out with boys, to see
A match up... Yehh yeh he craped on

I said, us hayabusa riders , u know fast bike 300k plus

With that he picked up his beer and walked over to the otherside of the room
To crap on ova there

I finishef my beer & got more.
Sadn - what no race - :)
(03-05-2013, 09:05pm)-M- Wrote: 2008 GSXR 600

Lol3
I don't like your argument, but that's an awesome shot!
(03-05-2013, 09:30pm)CaptainRob Wrote:

Lol3
^^ me too, but ive got a few mates whom go pretty dam hard ,
and without blowing a horn ,here the busa is the twisty mountain king,more grunt then any old 600,all fn day
looks fn fast sitting still
[Image: 154727_3939031406396_1248910135_n.jpg]

oh i dont drag my knee i drag my bike.

(03-05-2013, 09:36pm)revhead Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 09:30pm)CaptainRob Wrote:

Lol3
^^ me too, but ive got a few mates whom go pretty dam hard ,
and without blowing a horn ,here the busa is the twisty mountain king,more grunt then any old 600,all fn day
looks fn fast sitting still
[Image: 154727_3939031406396_1248910135_n.jpg]

oh i dont drag my knee i drag my bike.

Yeah not bad, but it sits a little too slow for my liking.. Pi_tongue

Power is no substitute for ability
now thats a pretty bike
we have a local young smart ass up here, surprisingly modest for his skill, the kid is early 20's and can literally pants anything on his 750, even on a road you would think the hayabusa to be king, we have some pretty skilled riders up here, but this kid is a freak, he keeps setting bush fires with his knee sliders
Again it comes back to the rider and the level of roads your riding on, if its long sweeping corners or not to tight corners the busa can stay tapped out but if it gets to be very tight corners like we have on the back roads in manawatu then the busa is just too heavy and the 600s and 750s can out brake us and dont have as much weight to throw into the corner but the next little straight the might of the busa rules supreme. It's like anything its the level of the rider, we got busa riders that go on how good they are then your all over them like a rash in the corners and i only consider myself average.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
the reason we all own the best bike ever built is bc we know our limits and the limits of our bikes.hayabusa.s are not heavy!!!!!!!
I guess i'm a tourer, adrenaline rushes and anticipation of is ok, but the narrower my focus on the apex or lean, the less likely I am to enjoy the ride scenery and love of the act. I'd much rather keep my knee scraping to track days where my liscence wont disappear suddenly and or bike damage to a controlled place, and leave the tank bag and touring kit on for the daily enjoyment.

I get a few asking me if its fun, I say . Yup..Absolutely. Some stick about an say could beat it easily, i just agree.

Thompy.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
There is always some one faster! If you were unbeatably fast you would be on the front row of Moto GP.
One day I realised that a lot of fast riders don't race on public roads anymore.
Fast is only a relative term.
In 2008 I was riding to PI with a guy from the gixxer forum on gixxer 1ks.I can drag my knee on public roads etc and we carved everybody we saw.on the way back on the Mansfield Whitfield twisties some guy rocked up on a triumph st 1050 with panniers etc and just blew us into the weeds.untouchable .my frnd and I just dialled off go smacked. Pretty humbling experience.
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

Hi

My story on these facts.

If they start drooling over yours to me is only good for straight on and so forth.
And on the highway they stabbing you over and think I won a Hayayabusa.

I smile and you say you're right, and I think mine.
I know most can have not we drive a Hayabusa.

I drive still more for myself and not for others, and if there's no other then we'll see.

He is fast and can also take turns, but you have to dare.