Hayabusa StreetFighter
That thing is going to be sweet when its finished, are you going to turbo itYes
I owe I owe,so it's off to work I go!!!

(09-03-2013, 08:10pm)big kev Wrote: Well guys the busa project has been coming along really well , ben has finished all the powdercoating and its all back togeather now so its looking shit hot

Love the single sided swing arm the rest I will wait till it is finished
(13-03-2013, 07:03pm)ballsybusa Wrote: That thing is going to be sweet when its finished, are you going to turbo itYes

That's a big YES YesYes
Well the bike is all finished now and ben has done the last touchs for me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

looking wicked Kev
Awesome!
Thanks guys I'm stoked as hell to have ben do the work he's done on the busa fighter for me
Well guys tomorrow is DDAY here my motor has arrived from the USA and ben has finished the fighter so will be doing the pick ups tomorrow , soon as I get a weekend free I will be having a day of fitting

Cheers heaps guys

Anything good inside that donk Kev?
Is there any crap you have to go through with RTA with registration of overseas motor Kev .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(10-04-2013, 12:04pm)BEAU Wrote: Anything good inside that donk Kev?

Just a stocker beau I wish it was a 1441 or something more than stock but stock is good as she will be a turbo
(10-04-2013, 01:39pm)ROD Wrote: Is there any crap you have to go through with RTA with registration of overseas motor Kev .

All I need to do is have a legit receipt of sale and it's all good rod
Well we are back from Extreme Creations and all is well with my fighter I will post up some updates as the build progresses I do have a short list of parts needed so that will be done today

Thanks guys

man this thing is going to be shit hot,cmon i want to see motor inn,lol
Ok guys the fighter has come along a little been taking it slow n steady , added a billet clutch cover and a few other little bits n bobs
Billet goodieness

Run the motor for a while and check for leaks under the clutch cover Kev... May need sikaflex like mine!