WSID 11 Nov
Ali,
Watch out for Heidi. She is the ACT champion. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Ok Ali, you got me. Can I borrow your nos? <i></i>
If you’re going to race Heidi I would be very careful, last time we faced off she was pointing at me and doing the throat cutting thing. Man I was so scared I made sure I won the race so I could get back to the pits and hide.

If you look at this picture you can see she has her visor up so she could taunt me and hurl abuse but it backfired, instead I kept looking strait ahead (it’s best if I don’t make eye contact with ruffians as I am very sensitive and cry easily) and got a good start.

I think this was the race she got her PB, probably she just wanted to keep abusing me so she needed to go a bit harder.

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
You didn't beat me by much, and next time you are MINE! If you thought the throat cutting was bad, wait til you see my secret clutch mod! <i></i>
I am not scared of you anymore Heidi, Bring it ON

Ok maybe just a little scared

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
I paid for street fighter last week but still have not received any information or the ticket. How long does it take?
<i></i>
Dont worry you will get it, I havent entered yet, I will on Thursday night, and I will have my tickets in time. I think they wait and mail them all out in one go.

So are we all pitting together?
I can bring lots of shade as long as you help set up and pack up. <i></i>
Yep yep all pitt together & party on
The tickets will turn up about a week out
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Allright then, if we pit together I will bring a BBQ, and a 6x3 carport and esky with ice.
So we will need someone to bring some sausages, bread, drinks, etc.

Lets sort it out, so who is coming?
Who is bringing what? <i></i>
I'll bring sausages and chopped onions.

p.s. Dave, could you bring a couch so I can get comfortable <i></i>
I'm working at St.Marys until 4:30pm. Are you still going to be around after that? Any pit-passes being handed out?
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
There is always a few extra passes Pan give one of us a call on the day and I'll meet you at the gate. <i></i>
I'm in if someone offers me a bed for the night.

P.S. I snore. <i></i>
You know you are always welcome Heidi, I have ear plugs for the snoring.
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Heidi make sure you turn up extra early so we can stick that NOS set up on in time

No need to now Pan has just chickened out
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i>Edited by: simmo at: 25/10/06 22:15
</i>