W.A Sth West Busa Run 2013 - World Domination III
(20-02-2013, 09:29pm)storm Wrote: Hey Rev am going to leave Newman 28 feb evening and do a spin down south. Any interested in a recee run? Might meet camel if he's free to derestrict the bike and tune it after which I just intend to ride aimlessly.

When are you expecting to be in Perth ?? I'm busy that weekend but if I know what's going on might be able to catch up even just to say hi.
Plan at this point of time is leaving Newman on the 28 eve.so should be in Perth 1st sometime.there is a friggin cyclone looming about so plans might change
Will keep you posted.
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

(21-02-2013, 06:29pm)storm Wrote: Plan at this point of time is leaving Newman on the 28 eve.so should be in Perth 1st sometime.there is a friggin cyclone looming about so plans might change
Will keep you posted.

No Worries If it works in well I see you some time over the weekend maybe if not maybe next time.

Long Weekends I didn't think we had much on until the cook rattles off all this stuff but Oh well. Hope the weather is good.
Might leave 27 the evening. All depends on the cyclone

Hey Rev am in geraldton today.will be in Perth and surrounds tommorow/ till the end of the week

On my way home from my ride
Newman to geraldton to lancelun to Margret river ( caves road) to Augusta to pemberton to nannup to balling up(road surface bad) to collie to boddington to Perth.got new rear @325$ but what the hell.brought a front with me so peace of mind for 10k kms.tommorow lancelin to newman.haven't decided the route yet.about 3500 to 4000 kms.fun is the word.!

I see you haven't got Outlaw on the list. He will be coming for shore. Already the missus is making sure nothing gets organized for this time of year as she knows how important this event is to me. Counting down the days already and it will be here before we know it. I'm in for the tee shirts would hate to miss a year of my collection.
BUSA there is no Substitute
Rev further to our emails this morning my missus is in aswell. She will be tagging along behind in the other Suzuki 1300.....
Regards

Dan
(08-03-2013, 03:14pm)Dan85 Wrote: Rev further to our emails this morning my missus is in aswell. She will be tagging along behind in the other Suzuki 1300.....

No Worries have added to the List...Pi_thumbsup
put me down as well rev

(08-03-2013, 05:04pm)storm Wrote: put me down as well rev

Hi Storm how was the ride, sorry for not touching base bloody kids decided my Mbl was more important as a toy and couldn't find it.

All good mate have added you to the list.

Cheers Rev004
(08-03-2013, 05:52pm)Rev004 Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 05:04pm)storm Wrote: put me down as well rev

Hi Storm how was the ride, sorry for not touching base bloody kids decided my Mbl was more important as a toy and couldn't find it.

All good mate have added you to the list.

Cheers Rev004
Ride rocked.ended up riding 4200 kms.went to kalbarri NP for a spin as well.would love to go more inland and back roads.got a rear at $325 Michelin PHP road 3.
Ready for the next big one.actually 31 St march riding off road towns ville cairns to newman through Burke developmental road savannah way canning stock route.after that its busa time again!

(09-03-2013, 10:22am)storm Wrote: Ride rocked.ended up riding 4200 kms.went to kalbarri NP for a spin as well.would love to go more inland and back roads.got a rear at $325 Michelin PHP road 3.
Ready for the next big one.actually 31 St march riding off road towns ville cairns to newman through Burke developmental road savannah way canning stock route.after that its busa time again!

Bloody Hell Storm no one can stay you don't get out and ride your bikes, if you keep this up you'll have more K's on your Busa than I've got Lol3, shit does that mean I need to get off my arse and start riding....No Don't Answer that one I already know the Answer....to that one...

Anyway have fun out in all that dirt.
Guess what Kevin its addiction. The busa and the litre bikes are crack cocaine.u can't turn the pathways off.must also add I run hot bodies slash cut pipes.I can't hear them on the highway and my fends recon its great.sounds like a race car .lol adds to the fun factor.