Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
doesn't seem like it Tom
:-(
(30-01-2010, 10:46am)DjPete Wrote: doesn't seem like it Tom
:-(

Well, at least I see a Vic ride on the 20th... I'll make every effort to get there, if I can get my bike back together that is!!Coolsmiley
Oh well lets give it a go this Wednesday 17th March (still Fitzroy street ) ?
Nice weather all week so get the bikes out or probaly just you Pete Pi_tongue
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Lets say from 8pm at the old Cleos.
We'll see if they like us again??

I'm in
maybe best to check with them first, nothing worse going where were unwanted. how about Leo's down the road? question of parking tho.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Looks like there are new owners at the old Cleo's, still see bikes parked there.

Might see you there Wednesday night, not living in St kilda anymore, so I get to ride in from Boring Boronia...
never fly higher than your angel.
I figure we rock up and test them out if not happy we go up the road next year when we do it again.
:-)
I've even got clean undies ready for this one. It WILL be a huge night
I will be there about 6 to test the water .
Did have a nice night at Leo's a couple of weeks ago but bit crouded down that end But cant complain about the free music just ask Heidi & Bruce Lol2
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(14-03-2010, 09:32pm)ROD Wrote: I will be there about 6 to test the water .
Did have a nice night at Leo's a couple of weeks ago but bit crouded down that end But cant complain about the free music just ask Heidi & Bruce Lol2

Excellent Roddells I should be there round 6pm as well.
never fly higher than your angel.
Should be there around 7.30-8pm ish

Will be interesting to see how many Busas manage to make it out of the lounge room??!! My bet is that they will be outnumbered 2-1.
Prove me wrong people Coolsmiley
Will be good to see your big thumper again Tom.
The bike as well!
i would go but living out in whoop whoop has its disadvantages, distance being one of them, and i cant stand going thru city traffic
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
BTW Tim nice ride pics on Facebook.
(15-03-2010, 07:52pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: i would go but living out in whoop whoop has its disadvantages, distance being one of them, and i cant stand going thru city traffic

Same here Timmy, but come on, YOU CAN DO IT!! Biker Bugger all traffic that time of night. I'm about 50 mins out too.
(16-03-2010, 05:51am)Toecutter Wrote:
(15-03-2010, 07:52pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: i would go but living out in whoop whoop has its disadvantages, distance being one of them, and i cant stand going thru city traffic

Same here Timmy, but come on, YOU CAN DO IT!! Biker Bugger all traffic that time of night. I'm about 50 mins out too.

And think of the ride home that nice crisp air you will think your on a new busa Pi_thumbsup
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com