Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
Any interest for a meet up? Not sure of the weather but after the track day yesterday...keen for a ride...even though it will be at significantly lower speeds :(
I'm not back in Melb until the end of the month. But after that, no worries.
Other half has moved back to Brissy, so i'm OMO for the rest of the yr.
Haha...haven't heard OMO in ages...

Well when you get back be sure to resurrect the Latte's thread or start a new one.

Might head out tomorrow night anyway. Weather is looking good. Thinking Southbank Bear and Brass or whatever it is called at around 7:30. Or the place Mutha said. I think they are close to each other.

See you when you get back to Melbourne Louwai...have fun in Brisvegas...I'll be there late November
Good to see there is some movement at the station Fatman
never fly higher than your angel.
Mutha Wrote:Good to see there is some movement at the station Fatman

Revving up Tez.
I'm in Bris all this week & then Adelaide next week. But am back in Melb after that & M has moved back to Brissy so look out. No one to complain about me not being home........ Boobies4
Well rocked up on Wednesday night...albeit a little late. Found the place that I was thinking about which was right next to egusto. It is called the Bear Brass. Best to come in and ride down the footpath to the right as there is a good place to park the bikes. There is also an irish pub that does parmas and whiskeys and other meals.

Or if anyone else has suggestions I'm always open to them.
Nitehawk Wrote:Well rocked up on Wednesday night...albeit a little late. Found the place that I was thinking about which was right next to egusto. It is called the Bear Brass. Best to come in and ride down the footpath to the right as there is a good place to park the bikes. There is also an irish pub that does parmas and whiskeys and other meals.

Or if anyone else has suggestions I'm always open to them.

Not sure if I have met you before Nitehawk, were you a friend of Dirtbags ?

All those places are pretty good, we can just take our pick.
Egusto have nice food at good prices and the service is great.

The good thing about southgate is fact you can ride in and park your bike where it can be seen.

I will try and make it next Wednesday for a Brew Coffee2

Come on people Grouphug
OK. Finally. I'm in for tomorrow night.

Where we at???
Louwai Wrote:OK. Finally. I'm in for tomorrow night.

Where we at???

Egusto Coffee2 Southbank promenade, B, the one with the chubby chef out the front.
Mutha Wrote:

Where we at???

Egusto Coffee2 Southbank promenade, B, the one with the chubby chef out the front.

What time you going Tez??? Can I meet you at your place???
I'll get lost for sure......Confused
I might try and get down.
How do ya ride this thing again?

one down 3 up...no one down....and.....
Louwai Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:

Where we at???

What time you going Tez??? Can I meet you at your place???
I'll get lost for sure......Confused

Yeah sure, come around about 7pm ish.
I actually haven't been out to a meet up for this forum. Been past the old meetup down at Bar Roys but always too late. And I don't know Dirtbag. I'll head down tonight hopefully.

Jeff
Was nice to cya Tez, Ryders & Louwai.

Sorry I couldn't stay long. Next Wednesday I rock on in again :)
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
RaZ Wrote:Was nice to cya Tez, Ryders & Louwai.

Sorry I couldn't stay long. Next Wednesday I rock on in again :)

Good to see you RaZ, give me a buzz if you wanna meet up for the Motorcycle Expo on Saturday Egyptian

Very nice to meet you Jeff, hope we see you again Grouphug