Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
Anyone going tonight??????
Anyone know a club / cafe called 'Robarta' in Fitzroy St. ?????? I've been told it's reasonable. Any info??????
Louwai Wrote:Anyone know a club / cafe called 'Robarta' in Fitzroy St. ?????? I've been told it's reasonable. Any info??????

I don't know about the prices at Robarta, But finding a place to park bikes might be awkward. There a lot more people traffic in that part of Fitzroy street.
In summer the Harley riders take up more than there share of the footpath.

BikerBikerBikerBikerBikerBiker
never fly higher than your angel.
Mutha Wrote:I don't know about the prices at Robarta, But finding a place to park bikes might be awkward. There a lot more people traffic in that part of Fitzroy street.
In summer the Harley riders take up more than there share of the footpath.

Fair enough Tez. No biggie. Friend of mine in Bris tells me her sister owns the joint. So I suppose she'd say it's good regardless.Lol3
anyone going this wed night...?
It would be good to get a coffee again for less than 5 bucks...
!
DjPete Wrote:anyone going this wed night...?
It would be good to get a coffee again for less than 5 bucks...
!
i would like to but cant this week , have the kids until 8pm then straight too work
maybe next wednesday ...............have a good night those who go
could always move to Southbank and do what the Netriders do on Friday and take-over the riverside walk.......
Would love to get there this week, but we just had armageddon at my place over me going to the MotoGP (no guessing who reperesented the forces of evil in that one)
I will be back in melbourne this week so would like to catch up Wed night as it might be me last for a long time Smitten this Qld weather
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
slowandsteady Wrote:could always move to Southbank and do what the Netriders do on Friday and take-over the riverside walk.......
I was the one with 2 other blokes from the old suzuki across forum who started that friday night coffee. (AKA GROBERTS03 )
I cant get ther this friday ( kids )
Each 2nd friday I general attend on of the 1% clubs before going to work but if you decide to go down one friday , give me a yell so I can arrange to go.
OFARC!!!!!!

Need to prepare myself for the aftermath and then just head on down.....
my rear tyres a slic all round, my front has steep wear & then a ridge & more wear & no grip in the centre, I have increased the space between the teeth of my sprockets, adjusted my chain 4 times in the last few weeks & still no service done... bikes off the road for a while :/
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
shit dude, dont give up, go to coffee night a flog the bits you need
[Image: bmr.gif]
I might make an appearance,good weather,il come!
Yeh raz my chains pretty much shit itself as well haha...
An the tires are due.
Wow.
i will come down. bring the pics DJ.

[Image: fatty.gif]
Nearly pissed myself, Busanthony... Lol2

But I will not be able to make it on Wednesday.
My night course finishes on the 24th then we fly out on the 26th, back on the 16th of November. Then there might be a chance of a Coffee2

Have a great night lads and great to see you back in one peice DJ Pi_thumbsup