Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
so your riding both bikes at once ? Have you ever thought of joining them together with a couple of pipes and a welder ?
[Image: bmr.gif]
Sorry, I am a no-show for esta noche
How is the new Busa, Hangmoron coffee night going down in Acland street... Dj and Rocket Violin
never fly higher than your angel.
Oh please pardon my ingwish, I can't spell... I meant Hangmore Scary

Lol2
BUSA-RO Wrote:Yeh ok people i need to go in to city one day this week so i will come in tommorow and come along to roys but will be the 4 wheel suzuki

Must be a majic "Invisibility" 4 wheel suzuki. :lol: Damned if I could see it, or you Rod..... :shocked: Where were you siting?????
nah did not think any one would turn up it was pissing down but volvi said you dd not get a drop up there Confused
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:nah did not think any one would turn up it was pissing down but volvi said you dd not get a drop up there Confused

Violin Blah Blah Blah Violin Blah Blah Blah Violin Blah..
Mutha Wrote:How is the new Busa, Hangmoron coffee night going down in Acland street... Dj and Rocket Violin

It is neither a hangmore or busa club night.It is just some friends who get together and chat about bikes and have a laugh.Anything wrong with that?
[Image: CA2BIZED.jpg] BACK IN BLACK!!!
Quote:Blah Blah Blah Violin Blah Blah Blah Violin Blah..

what are you trying to say Mrs T
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:
Quote:Blah Blah Blah Violin Blah Blah Blah Violin Blah..

what are you trying to say Mrs T

It's not mrs T .... it's miss T... Rod.
The Blah Blah is for all the times that you say you are coming along and the violins are for when you don't show...Read
Rocketrod Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:How is the new Busa, Hangmoron coffee night going down in Acland street... Dj and Rocket Violin

It is neither a hangmore or busa club night.It is just some friends who get together and chat about bikes and have a laugh.Anything wrong with that?

Whatever.....Pi_freak
Oh please, let's not bring in politics...
I would love to see little Johny Howard ride up to coffee night on a busa
Johnny and Latham, each talking up how fast they can ride... I can see it now...
Until Rudd pops in the rich prick, with his full modded turbo version and blows them both away..