Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
Don't leave him with a box of kleenex!!!!! Nooooo!!! <i></i>
don't worry deem, its only if he gets his hold of tez' hand lotion as well you need to worry <i></i>
Looking forward to hearing what went on at Jindy etc. Catch you there this Wednesday night.

Ramjet and Bets Ronnie
Ramjet

<i></i>
Would have liked to catch up with you Ronnie but as it turns out I will be on a plane winging my way towards Copenhagen.

Thanks to Demester for your understanding regarding Jindy, I was glad to have been home to take the call.

So see you guys in a couple of weeks. Cheers,
Holge
<i></i>
Unfortunately, not in this week. <i></i>
I'll be there "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>
If i can get out of work at a half reasonable time on Wednesday then I will be there. <i></i>
ditto for me, I should be there but there is always the chance for the shite to hit the fan at work and tha means I stay till its sorted. It'll probably be my las one for a while cause I've got to do some serious O/T in the next few weeks to get my bike finished and get some spare cash to go O/S (leaving on the 16th april for a few weeks) <i></i>
MT is going tonight,
Ronnie it will be great to see you and meet your girlfriend Bets, it's been awhile. <i></i>
Just pulled the tarp off the mighty Hayabusa & it fired up real good

Be good to have a yarn with the old Ramjet

Jindy Trilogy Finisher

<i></i>
see you guys there <i></i>
made it there @ 10pm missed nearly everyone - but the good ones were still there "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i>Edited by: RaZ80&nbsp; at: 28/2/07 23:39
</i>
Good night at Roy's bar, good turn out, great to see you again Ronnie and nice to meet you Bets. See you guys at the Supers. <i></i>
Quote:made it there @ 10pm missed nearly everyone - but the good ones were still there

or never went in the first place.

Who is going tonight?

I have work stuff on but if I can make it i will.. With some luck I will finish by around 8pm anyways.
<i></i>
I was one of the last ones to leave last week

Hayabusa Rod are you going tonight, If you are I will bring the Shoei for you... <i></i>