Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
yep thats fine you only get one sugar now THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i></i>
Quote:Just the two sponge grips....sorry to mention those 2 words again all.

The Phantom is back<i></i>
sorry rocket i tried to do the deal under the table without mention of those words THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
i will be there tonight. for a coffee, the motard will be my weapon of choice (hurry up balls fix my bus)
<i></i>
I don't think I'm up to it tonight - would have to bring the tin-top, anyway. Maybe next week.... <i></i>
I will be there as well... Mostly cause I want to check out those sponge grips. Havent had sponge grips on a bike since I sold the BMX 20 years ago. <i></i>
dont lie aza i saw you on a BMX last night and it had ribbons THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
I've been held up at work anyone gonna be there around 10? <i></i>
yep we were all still there..... "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>
(This message was left blank) "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i>Edited by: RaZ80&nbsp; at: 6/12/06 23:46
</i>
Great to see you guys again <i></i>
YEP, Good to catch up with you lot. And to see a bit more people turn up. <i></i>
yep was a great turn out - lets see if we can beef it up a little more next week!! "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>
yep not bad night concidering great to meet you Raz, baldy bo and partner sorry about when i was leaving i thought it was going to be on he could of just asked if he could warm his hands but i did not no what to expect being drunk THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
was great to meet with you as well mate

have given me some great ideas now as well "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>