Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
Ok Rocet..got it now...thanks...

.... Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!<i></i>
Yeah yeah, count me in for one minimum... <i></i>
Is that a min chip order there Demeester??

Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
30 deg did somebody say looks like i will have to bring the :
busa dosent have air condition THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i></i>
I'de believe that too Rod...lol Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Just got home from a horror day at work, turned the key on the bike and the other headlight is gone. No low beam. I knew that one was out but.......

So I'm out Cheers,
Holge
<i></i>
I'm out due to mechanical failure.

Another quality Suzuki cheesecake item for the box of bits.

Happened about 10 klms from home this morning. Changed from 2nd to 3rd. Shifter swinging in the breeze?
managed to get the into second gear and limped home...
All going well I'll pick up the replacement tomorrow morning. Thanks Fasterfaster........... (Petespitstop)

What a shit heap.

The End. <i></i>
Nice gathering, crammed at a table amongst other hibernating beings coming to life for the nice weather.

Think it's going to get harder and harder to get a table at Greasy's as the weather improves, though... <i></i>
Still reckon the Beachcomber Cafe at the sea baths is the go...

Checked it out last saturday...Nice!

Especially as the weather warms up and the bodies on/along the sand/shoreline increase, and the body coverings decrease

<i></i>
Had to do some gutter crawling down Fitzroy St the other day and it became apparent that the reason this club seemed to be given the Cold Shoulder was that you wimps insisted on using the venues rest rooms.

No such imposition is being demanded by the new clientelle - and here's a picture !

<i></i>
nice night for ride we even got 4 busa's there its getting better. bit of a wild trip home with the wind

Me Volvi Richard & Dj

THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i></i>
Turned up in the car, Seen the bikes on the corner. went around the block twice lookin for a carpark....Ended up going home. No chance of parkin the car on the footpath <i></i>
sorry we missed you there... <i></i>
Oh well hopefully next one fellas.
I liked the place, plenty of "scenery" and action everywhere.
Just a little noisy for us old bastards...oh yeah a little pricey too but hey we only get a few drinks anyway...
Highly recommended.

Sumkhun keep up the excellent work...what a pisser!
Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!<i>Edited by: Djpete&nbsp; at: 5/10/06 11:04 am
</i>
So gents are we latteing this wed and if so where?
I wasnt really that keen on greasy joes,the hamburgers were overpriced and not that good really,but hey i'll go where the majority go,im easy.
The Phantom is back !<i></i>