This is gunna be HUGE!

I'm pumped... Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!<i></i>
So, at the Red Eagle tonight, then. See yas there. <i></i>
SO AROUND 8ISH,YEAH?

Looks a bit too upmarket for us bikie scum.

Once you go black,you'll never look back !!!<i></i>
I'll be fine but I wanted to have a little chat with you actually Rocket.....

Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Yeah rocket, you will have to stand out the front.. Hey im not bikie scum.. IT'S BEEN 222 DAYS SINCE I LAST RODE A BIKE... <i></i>
What a coincidence Baldy that's the exact last time I had a root!
C ya 2night? Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Don't count the days DJ, Yep im in at the new joint. ill see you when im lookin at ya. <i></i>
Can't make it tonight lads, too busy with work at the moment. But I will expect a thorough review of the new establishment....
Sounds like a great joint... little bit more scope to the menu also (not taking anything away from Ozzies' wraps of course)
Have a great night, and I will see you soon. Cheers,
Holge
<i>Edited by: Holger the Dane&nbsp; at: 20/9/06 6:59 pm
</i>
I think the jurys still out on this place.
It seemed ok,but was a bit quiet for all you boys who want to show off the bling in front of a captive crowd.
Also the freakin coffee machine was out of action(no lattes )but they promise it will be in action next week.
The eye candy behind the bar was almost worth the trip though
So next week Dee and his better half have promised to do a walk by in their stillettos and fish net stockings,hmmm cant wait for that one.
That is all...................

Once you go black,you'll never look back !!!<i>Edited by: rocket rod 7777&nbsp; at: 21/9/06 12:05 pm
</i>
there were a few good and bad points to that place. on the way back I went via Acland St. and am suggesting a couple of places like Greasy Joes, theyre burgers are always tops and parking adjacent near lights. large outside area.

Then theres Vinyard across the road, a popular spot perhaps more for pick ups but nice open area on the side, parking for bikes out front on footpath - plenty gals hang around at this place

Both places in summer months with good weather would be pretty busy.

over to you guys. <i></i>
Volvi,

I tried emailing both those places, but have had no replies. Even tried going there for dinner on Monday but could not find parking for the tin top.

Me thinks that maybe they rely on passing trade, as much as Cafe Corvina, to care about this biker bunch?

"Don't ride behind me, I may not lead. Don't ride in front of me, I may not follow. Just ride beside me and be my friend."<i></i>
well tin tops always gonna be hard parking in Fitzroy and Acland St. good excuse to bring the bike down. next to greasy joes Ive had 10 bikes parked there when another club I frequent used to meet there regularly. anywayz see what the regulars say, I aint much of a regular to make the call. <i></i>
Quote:Then theres Vinyard across the road, a popular spot perhaps more for pick ups but nice open area on the side, parking for bikes out front on footpath - plenty gals hang around at this place
Thats enuff info for me,i am there!

Once you go black,you'll never look back !!!<i></i>
What sort of age group are these "Gals" in Volvi?? nothin worse than mutton dressed up as lamb
The Frankenbusa will rise again!!!<i></i>
all sorts, lay back style (loose?) I reckon, but been a while since Ive been there, lotsa touristy chiks in summer months to. who knows ya may even get picked up coz your ridin the 'worlds fastest machine' and they wanna tourist guide hehe. <i></i>