Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!<i></i>
Count me and Rev in.

Cheers, Phil. <i></i>
Me too. Cheers,
Holge
<i></i>
I'm in too <i></i>
Should be there, on the earlier side, with Jo in the car. Got an appointment later... <i></i>
Me & my bald head are in. <i></i>
Mother teressa and i will cyas there.
Its not the phantom anymore,its the urban assault legend!<i></i>
No one going tonight ????????
Bloody soft little pee wee cheesecake riders.
i finaly got there for first time tonight could not see a busa in sight did not recanise anyone but there was about 6 bikes so i took off what time do you normaly be there i will try again next week <i></i>
Nah,thats pretty much the norm for no busas to be there.
Usual meeting time is around 8 ish.Should be a few more there when the weather gets better.
ok will try again next week
REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i></i>
I'll be there next week for sure - didn't go last time due to PB racing Very Happy "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>
I was talking to Ossie (owner of cleos) on sunday and he was telling me that he has sold up.
So basically this is his last week and ownership will change hands after this friday.
I think that we should have a reasonable turn up this wednesday as a token of our support for all the help and lattes he has provided over the years of patronidge.
I think that i have been a regular there for near on 4 or 5 years now,so its the least i can do.
Ossie doesnt know the slant of the new owner and whether he is bike friendly or not?
So this could be the end of an era,i hope that some of you guys can make an effort and show up.
Whils I'm only a newbie to Cleo's, I'll try to be there. It really depends if I can get out of work early enough(anytime before midnight would be nice)

I'll be sorry to see him go, who's gonna make our wraps now??? <i></i>
Yeah a bit sad to hear that.
Well he puts in long hours...he should go and smell da roses now and spend some of that hard earned... Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!<i></i>