Poll: Are you comming
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Booked
55.88%
19 55.88%
Not Sure
14.71%
5 14.71%
Cant make it
29.41%
10 29.41%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

S.A Normanville 2013 Busa Bash
(24-01-2013, 03:59pm)islanddrift Wrote:
(23-01-2013, 10:00pm)Shifu Wrote: Who's doin brekky this year ?, because me and Grant are on holidays Boobies4

C'mon guys, get sorted, because this is gunna be the best ever Biker Biker

Breakfast? What brakfast? We figured that full stomach just before The Ride is not a good thing as it will just weigh you down and make you sluggish. Lol3Lol2Roll

Breakfast on the way i recon !!!!
[/quote]save cleaning and washin up.Mac breakfast ,probably miles away.
655ks from your place Grant might be a good place to stay over Thursday night , Any good places in your little town for the Vics and Tassie members

(24-01-2013, 04:17pm)grantxr6t Wrote:
(24-01-2013, 03:59pm)islanddrift Wrote:
(23-01-2013, 10:00pm)Shifu Wrote: Who's doin brekky this year ?, because me and Grant are on holidays Boobies4

C'mon guys, get sorted, because this is gunna be the best ever Biker Biker

Breakfast? What brakfast? We figured that full stomach just before The Ride is not a good thing as it will just weigh you down and make you sluggish. Lol3Lol2Roll

Breakfast on the way i recon !!!!
save cleaning and washin up.Mac breakfast ,probably miles away.

[/quote]

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Two could crash at my place.but I might be going earlier maybe Wednesday.Not sure.there plenty of motels,caravan parks.Ill got work it out.anyone going before weds needs a bed ring or pm me.good little city.cheers rod.
I've booked in today at Jetty Caravan Park as well. Also looked at the options for the Saturday dinner. We will post details once the decision is made. Regarding the breakfast we still considering options - fully catered or if we get some chef volunteers Undecided do it yourself style. There is plenty of time to sort it out yet. Biker
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Looks like Rod will be bunking in my Deluxe Cabin.

I shotgun the double bed :)
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
All booked in, just a shame I'm slow as hell compared to how I used to be able to ride :(
(26-01-2013, 01:16am)Greeny Wrote: All booked in, just a shame I'm slow as hell compared to how I used to be able to ride :(

Don't worry about being slow Greeny, this is a ride for fun, not a race. I'm no Casey Stoner .. neither are a lot of guys.
Looking forward to meeting you mate .. Pi_thumbsup
(26-01-2013, 01:10pm)Dale Wrote:
(26-01-2013, 01:16am)Greeny Wrote: All booked in, just a shame I'm slow as hell compared to how I used to be able to ride :(

Don't worry about being slow Greeny, this is a ride for fun, not a race. I'm no Casey Stoner .. neither are a lot of guys.
Looking forward to meeting mate .. Pi_thumbsup

As Dale said Michael BikerBikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Bump
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Bump Bump
BumpBump
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
[Image: Belly-Bump.gif]
Bump
im in ,il need to leave here the day before and camp in sydney for the night ,then were do we meet when we leave sydney

or i can head out down the new england cobar,willcania broken hill etc ,
Yes i need to work out what day the vics are leaving so i can book my boat Coolsmiley
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
any idea who from sydney is going as id be keen to meet up and ride with them plus its a smidge over 1880ks for me each way,i prob leave up here on the wednesday before.im booked for friday sat nights just going to take a tent and a bag,lol