Im on the Moove
Ok most of you may be aware im on the moove to Hobart Tasmania so i will be verry busy for the nex few weeks if you cant contact me try

Babybusa (Kathy)
Madmax (Mark)
Or Axe (Ash)

Every one have a safe xmas and a happy new year Keep the shinny side up Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Thanx mate all the best,good luck with the move,are you planning on coming back at all? :)
(13-12-2012, 10:20am)ballsybusa Wrote: Thanx mate all the best,good luck with the move,are you planning on coming back at all? :)

Never say never Coolsmiley
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I'll contact you when we are down there in Jan. (6th-16th)

I know you're heading down south and we're planning on staying north, but you never know.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Good luck with the move, ROD....hope she's all smooth sailing over the straight!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
Good luck on the move Rod, remember the jumper brrrr
Have a good move to tassy rod.we got they to late last.wednesday to help you move.Was good at tathra.cheers
Wednesday night's just won't be the same without you there mate.
(13-12-2012, 06:31pm)BEAU Wrote: Wednesday night's just won't be the same without you there mate.

16th Jan put it in your diary i will be back over for the white busa Pi_thumbsup
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Ill take good care of it. I can fit a third one!
Hey Rod pop up to Launceston.. need a few riding buddies. Been here for eight weeks and gone on two short rides on my tod.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(13-12-2012, 06:37pm)ROD Wrote:
(13-12-2012, 06:31pm)BEAU Wrote: Wednesday night's just won't be the same without you there mate.

16th Jan put it in your diary i will be back over for the white busa Pi_thumbsup

I'll still be on holidays Yes so count me in.
WELCOME TO TASSIE MATE Welcome

when your settled happy to show u some of the back roads around the State, Hobart is only 2 hrs away LOL

ONe call is all it takes to get me on my bke for anyone else wanting to ride around Tassie (north is better for me but I can get gas anywhere LOL)

0428 587 383
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
lived there for 30+ years So its a welcome Back But will sort out some rides .
we have two members comming over in Feb so might get a couple of Bussas together in Tassie Pi_thumbsup

(14-12-2012, 09:30am)Batfink Wrote: WELCOME TO TASSIE MATE Welcome

when your settled happy to show u some of the back roads around the State, Hobart is only 2 hrs away LOL

ONe call is all it takes to get me on my bke for anyone else wanting to ride around Tassie (north is better for me but I can get gas anywhere LOL)

0428 587 383

MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Enjoy the Tassie life Rod.
ill see you when im looking at ya....Baldy Bo