HAYABUSA BASTARD....one insane bike!
(30-07-2012, 02:27pm)Xhiler8r Wrote: i personally think its a crock of shit i reckon that bike has been gear right up to show those speeds and revs cause i know when i used to flog my turbo the white lines and other cars were going way faster past me than his are even the light poles are going past way too slow for someone supposibly doin 300KMPH Undecided

Yep, don't look like 300KMPH to me, feels more like 160-180 in some spots, low 200's in others.
Ego vero custos fratris mei sum
Brick 
Bikera
Just looked at the clip... Wow I have not been on much.... Rofl
If u use basic math to work out his speed then it's no where near 300.... Each double lamp post is about 150 feet apart and they are going by at about 1 per second. Believe it or not the feet per second rate is about the same as the Kim per hour rate.... So from this I say he is doing about 150 kph. LOL
Hope I am really REALLY WRONG cause the idea of a charged busa tickles some crazy stupid part of me Lol2
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
http://youtu.be/3qecCf6fJG4now ive watched this vid a lot of times in the past,take into account hayabusa speedo are about as accurate as a 2 bobwatch,

if i use my GPS as a speedo which i do often,and bring the bike to 100ks, and i check the busa speedo its reading 79k,s my gearing is stock,plus you need to take into account of wheel spin under acceleration,there are so many variables ,check out this guy ,everyone knows him. instead of riding up streets being a little pee wee this guy shows the power of his bike for the world to ooggle on the freeway Clap
(05-11-2012, 08:53pm)revhead Wrote: http://youtu.be/3qecCf6fJG4now ive watched this vid a lot of times in the past,take into account hayabusa speedo are about as accurate as a 2 bobwatch,

if i use my GPS as a speedo which i do often,and bring the bike to 100ks, and i check the busa speedo its reading 79k,s my gearing is stock,plus you need to take into account of wheel spin under acceleration,there are so many variables ,check out this guy ,everyone knows him. instead of riding up streets being a little pee wee this guy shows the power of his bike for the world to ooggle on the freeway Clap

Spot on with your comment and lets not forget envy/jealousy that sometimes creeps up in some posts.
(06-11-2012, 05:22am)adamski Wrote:
(05-11-2012, 08:53pm)revhead Wrote: http://youtu.be/3qecCf6fJG4now ive watched this vid a lot of times in the past,take into account hayabusa speedo are about as accurate as a 2 bobwatch,

Spot on with your comment and lets not forget envy/jealousy that sometimes creeps up in some posts.
so true ,im biased as i own a 99 busa and as far as im concerned i own the fastest bike in the worldLol2 but really it does come down to money ,money buys grunt if spent correctly,im currently saving to get mine supercharged ,10k will cover it ,with a stage 2 kit ,meaning il get around 248 rwhp,,which will make me more then happy
I just had another look at the vid and I still reckon its crap ..

Ghostriders scenery goes by at a much faster rate than Zorba the greek's ..

(05-08-2012, 06:19pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote: My next BusaCoolsmiley

Pi_thumbsup

I luv the Supercharger ideaSmitten, but I luv this author's quote's more:5000RPM & a fistful of throttle & the front is clawing for air!Pi_freak Really, A sick 'Busa on 3 cyl's would do that. Or: Even with 10kg's on the front it was still wheel standing!Scary. I carry 22KG's on the tank, sometimes right over the front on a relative stock 'Busa with in excess of 270,000klm on the clock and it can still pull the front wheel off the deck if u give it a fistfull of gas in the lower gears. Those Poms need to get out more, maybe come to Tathra & get a reality check.Lol2
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

All ego, the bastard wants to be the best, but looks as tho there's a lot of us on the Hayabusa forums to put him back in place with his outrageous claims.
If one had to compare posts on this thread and the Hayabsa.org you can clearly come to the conclusion how small minded/jealous some members on this forum are.
Grow up and be happy with what others have achieved.
Hes a bastard that Bastard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiAXE1p688Q
Those pecs still look good .. Pi_thumbsup

And no I'm not jealous of his bike .. well maybe just a little bit Embarassed
Is he in Iran? Because that's the only war I know of. Lol

He Sounds like a cockhead!