Ride sunday
You no the roads Corbs we can head to warum ponds then head inland I will be at Bp Hoppers Crossing leave 10am sharp ride to warum ponds Meet there about 10.40 and will go from there Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(01-09-2012, 07:05pm)ROD Wrote: You no the roads Corbs we can head to warum ponds then head inland I will be at Bp Hoppers Crossing leave 10am sharp ride to warum ponds Meet there about 10.40 and will go from there Pi_thumbsup
See you there.

I went for a ride today and it was beautiful. Its a mates 30th tonight. If im right to ride ill try my hardest to meet at hoppers boys.... If I'm not there by 10am leave.
Im home safe now,cheers guys -a top ride day

Beau, mate u missed out on a great ride mate

C u lads soon
Yep top Day Trophy
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Hey beau-u missed seeing more bits com loose & fly off

The back tail end ;)
Wish I was there for this one. Migrating back to Melbourne in a few months will DEF be down for a few of these if you'll have me.
(02-09-2012, 06:07pm)sutur Wrote: Wish I was there for this one. Migrating back to Melbourne in a few months will DEF be down for a few of these if you'll have me.

Yep sure thing get down here before I move back to tessie Pi_thumbsup
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Great day out lads! Very Happy Thanks Corbs for showing us some of those back roads!!Biker

Cheers,

Triffstar
Sounds like u all had a good day. Waaaaay to much to drink, couldn't ride. Would've been good to catch up. Next time.
Im gonna name that track

Bump n Spring break ;) ride
Or the fathers day getaway track
Thanks for a good ride on the backs road around winch and mt moriac Corbin .after lunch at winchelsea.went down to apollo bay met the boys from w'bool,went to Lorne for coffee.Riding up to deans marsh.the daves trumpy throxton.cut out,no spark.Brett got a mate from colac to pick it up.then headed home to warrnambool.Was a great day before that.Got home about 7pm.We had six bikes from lorne busa, bmw, duke,honda.nuda,trumpy and a harley.Very Happy